Takes on a path (July Challenge)

sirch

Lu-Tze
Admin
Name
The other Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Well there has not been much of a clamour for this month's theme and following a bit of debate last month I kept picking until an outdoors theme came up. If you are interested just post you takes on A Path in this thread, feel free to comment. More details at:

https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/the-takes-on-challenge.621605/
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/takes-on-scissors-april-challenge.621926/
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/takes-on-a-cyclist-may-challenge.623831/

Just a heads up for @susiejb @Sejanus Aelianus @pjm1 @Downton Mini @Gremlin @d00d @posiview @FishyFish @badlywornroy @Wayne Els @Nostromo @TheBigYin @gazmather1973 @Jon.P.73 who took part in previous months.

Let me lead you up the path, every line the same size. Cross any line of grass and your on a path that leads up or down. Any path leads to the top of the field or turn around and a different path leads you down.
I was in a reserve with a camera with a 60mm lens looking for Dragonflies and was fasinated by the straight lines, as the field has a slope that was good cutting. Next time I Iooked the lines and paths had gone, all picked up for clamp silage.
P.S Can anyone post twice in a month.

Every path the same size.jpg

Hello Chris et al

When I first joined this site three years ago I started THIS THREAD, many of the pics have gone now. Anyway paths ... I like. :D

Hello Chris et al

When I first joined this site three years ago I started THIS THREAD, many of the pics have gone now. Anyway paths ... I like. :D

great thread....always like the competition bit, the facebook banner was always good.

Thanks for starting it David, now that I have found it I will be on my toes..........

M:):)

great thread....always like the competition bit, the facebook banner was always good.

Thanks for starting it David, now that I have found it I will be on my toes..........

M:):)

(y)

but this is the new "path" thread.

Last edited:
Here's one from the archives: coastal path central Portugal in winter (I know, blown highlights) ...

GkM9y1T5G_gKYJvg_MEEqmREzuTcILBc_NpCN0_qkvs58714hfMN_O5HEvlo_2GNJcw-Vaeq0A3W7JzlXFOG_uSK0U_kKzSfQltFqEb2cGubNjcXYBicKkQAby7NqdXEepI00JIj4yVCy3V1qryykFSzFddlTh5Zt91Dq0bCWEcxaMRQ6E-CjdZRtY2itw8hiTYdnh9p17aCfxEWKMPntmzelAbzLdT7GJSlVQ9b7mztuCzE25YlO3G8eNsMgfw6g_clkAROsOJR5QoPFgm_7oVTNR5UAZcSAfi5QSLoqRAz6v-UrFtFy4iUD4z_BtN9kqecUodC8LNXLwLEfjXfZp-jo_e9hOTtSiD25nw_4MkZfHiVxJjU4We6xdnLXOybrAXy9Phvt91KF3Zf_0T9YKT7ycQARDY3bM8emzBs0lkHIaqWmSnWQZfPM0Opinw7pTzmCbsK3-bn44G97K3YflIe5KlcZAOYT_kY-vSm9BaIu2Oh5kSz2I32V-9Rl9TGvxgrnfTXovf5hF6JDZ7NgSH23LOe81rIT8wroCAke3V7EErynPO3R5y4PCmIQY5jfKsZ5DIY0FsXm6T38XjriLyKSSRBSCc=w1223-h917-no

Trying again today but not happening! @sirch any ideas? I've loaded a few photos up with no problems until now. Getting an error message saying there was a security problem??

So I assume you are clicking the "Upload a File button", bottom right, at what point does the error occur, before the the file uploads or after? is the file a JPG?

So I assume you are clicking the "Upload a File button", bottom right, at what point does the error occur, before the the file uploads or after? is the file a JPG?

Yes it's a jpg, and right at the very end of the upload! I'll try a different photo!

Very good take @Gremlin , the little guy's pose couldn't have been better

Thanks Chris, a lucky shot taken through the same wire at the end of the run, only stopped for a split second, took me a few goes to get that

Last edited:
What does the error message say exactly?

Something about an error in security, refresh page and try again. I got another one to upload anyway so might try the other again. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it! :ty:

Glad you got a photo uploaded, good path photo, leads the eye into the distance nicely.

Back