Takes on a path (July Challenge)

The reed house on Arundel Wetlands, you stand inside for a while and can see the reeds moving on a screen, fascinating,

28076371581_432bd9a627_b.jpg

IMG_7927.JPG

Dungeness Beach

Last edited:
Like the concept but not keen on that gate, ruins the picture for me :(
I suppose in a way that was the ;point, this is a track to a local nature reserve managed by Natural England and billed as one of England's most important limestone habitats, they stick that gate across it...

@Gremlin - might benefit from a bit of a rotation so that the posts on the sign are vertical?

@chouglez - like that a lot, I feel a bit bad for having suggested Ingrid straightens hers because I don't mind the slope on yours at all

@Gremlin - might benefit from a bit of a rotation so that the posts on the sign are vertical?

@chouglez - like that a lot, I feel a bit bad for having suggested Ingrid straightens hers because I don't mind the slope on yours at all

Don't worry, that is actually straight according to level on the camera, I thought it looked wonky too so perhaps they are

Don't worry, that is actually straight according to level on the camera, I thought it looked wonky too so perhaps they are
Been there myself, I usually level the camera but then still sometimes rotate the image even though the camera was level just to make the photo look "right"

Talking of "path" this always makes my brain hurt!
(and yes it is totally flat )

IMG_8913.jpg

Talking of "path" this always makes my brain hurt!
(and yes it is totally flat )

Stop lying, it can't you don't have a brain :p
Like that picture ( yes I know :sulk: )

There is a path behind if you look carefully ;)

27901628653_4e8aa0aa09_b.jpg

Interesting take Ingrid, I guess the path is beyond the next arch?

Umm no the path runs between the 2 arches, suppose it could be called an avenue

Thanks @Cg_Girl, yours are a couple of very nice path shots, I particularly like the first

Last edited:
Back