Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2019/20 :-)

Maybe not if the scores around you are similar to last week. ;) 7 points is not much, but fingers crossed for you. :)

Made a few changes, wildcard used! I'm sticking by Dean Henderson in place of Allison though :)

I made wholesale changes which would have cost me 24 points, and that was including the 2x free transfers, so Wildcard it is. :( :rolleyes: Fingers crossed it makes a (positive) :LOL: difference.
same here :eek:

I forgot to add that there is game on Friday night, Aston Villa v Everton, so the deadline for most of us to make all those changes :( :rolleyes: ;) :LOL: is Friday 23rd @ 19:00.

Ah crap, too late, oh well I got bench warmers in when checking my team yesterday at least

Disaster of a day, hope all your teams sucked as hard! :p Aguero needs like a hat-trick for me to catch up already

My wholesale changes have done well so far, 52 points, helped by keeping Salah, and not changing to Mane, who has been in good in the first couple of games. And I kept Salah as Captain too (30 points just for him). :) Brought in Aubameyang and Pukki, who both did well. I brought in Cabellos and Cantwell, but put Cabellos in who got 2, and Cantwell got 7 on the bench. :rolleyes: :( I'm half hoping Lamela doesn't play so I can get Cantwell's 7 points. :LOL: I brought van Dijk in for one of the Liverpool full backs because he is starting to score more, and kept Robertson because Alexander-Arnold is liable for the odd yellow card, plus Klopp sometimes puts Gomez in instead. In the Arsenal game he was the one to keep. :banghead: :LOL: Hopefully time quickly justifies Robertson.

I think a lot of people will have Cit€h players, myself included, so their result could change many peoples gameweek scores. ;)

Complete overhaul for me this week, Free Hit activation baby!

Just noticed that my write up on last weeks H2H league didn't post. :thinking: I don't know what went wrong there, but I was on holiday so lets blame that. :LOL:

Anyway, gameweek 3.

We have a new leader at the top of the league, Mrs Smith's Boys, :clap: who have an 11 point lead over last week's leader 8% Wine, and 18 point reversal. Pink Chicken AFC jump from 10th > 3rd place with the highest points of the week, 67. :clap::) The average points for the week was 44. You'll all know how you fared. ;)

I made use of the wildcard to make a load of changes, which thankfully turned out quite well. :) I got 62 points which helped me move 4 places to 14th. It could have been better, as I had players with more points on the bench. :rolleyes: But at least they were scoring good points. ;) :)

Deadline for changes is Sat 31th Aug @ 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 3
1566943311783.jpeg

Mrs Smith's Boys are also sitting on top of the H2H league, and remain the only unbeaten team, as they beat the Average 57 - 44. Only one team as yet to get off the mark, Wire Flyers, but they had the misfortune to come up against the weeks highest scorers, Pink Chicken AFC. Wire Flyers are taking on the Average next week, so fingers crossed.

I take on Pink Chicken AFC, so hopefully they don't have as good a week as the last. ;)

Gameweek 3 Results and Gameweek 4 fixtures
1566945495340.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 3
1566945565191.jpeg

Well that was a poor week for me! (Again). Start of the season I had three Liverpool defenders. Cashing my chips on them not conceding and wanting to grind out those clean sheets and wins early on.
No such luck!

Changed a few players for this week coming up, and took the 12 point hit to do so! I hope it makes a difference, but being honest....I have no idea what Im doing so it probably won't! lol

Well that was a poor week for me! (Again). Start of the season I had three Liverpool defenders. Cashing my chips on them not conceding and wanting to grind out those clean sheets and wins early on.
No such luck!

Changed a few players for this week coming up, and took the 12 point hit to do so! I hope it makes a difference, but being honest....I have no idea what Im doing so it probably won't! lol

You should have got a few extra points for 'CrouchPotato'! Great name. ;) :LOL: I have been caught out by Cit€h defenders conceding more than expected at the start of the season as well as the Liverpool defenders for week 2+3. :rolleyes: If they get back to anywhere near their form of last season, then they both should work out well long term. In the short term though the leaders are getting away in our league. :rolleyes:

I would have used the wild card rather than lose 12 points. I have done that in the past though when I have already used the wildcard earlier in a season and my squad was just so bad. :rolleyes:

No change at the top this week, but loads of changes throughout, ;) as Mrs Smith's Boys (69) stay in 1st place, and have increased their lead to 19 points, (from 11) not over last week's 2nd place, 8% Wine, (47) who dropped to 7th place, :oops: :$ but Klopp Klopp Boom who went from 8th > 2nd with the most points of the week, 78. :clap: The average points for the week was 57. Only Mrs Smith's Boys and Bamboozlers (11th) stayed in last weeks positions, everyone else moved. :oops: :$ Up or down. ;) :LOL:

I equalled the average of 57, but that was enough to move up two places to 12th. :)

Because of the Internationals, the deadline for changes is Sat 14th Sep @ 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 4
1568773541881.jpeg

Edited to replace the league table because I accidentally cropped four teams off and nobody noticed. :( :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1567546249232.jpeg
    1567546249232.jpeg
    65.1 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Mrs Smith's Boys stay at the top of the H2H league, on 12 points, still 3 points clear after winning their H2H with Kante fit my Willian 69-44 and maintain their 100% record. :clap:

Only three teams on 9 points, Marco's Mob, Me, The Chosen Ones, :) and horspath hounds. 10 players on 6 points, 3 players on 3 points, and 1 player yet to get any points. :oops: :$ But if they win a H2H they could jump a few places as they have more accumulated points than a few others above. ;) Average won again too. ;) :LOL:

Marco's Mob take on Average in their next H2H. If it was this week they would have won by 1 point. ;) Still early in the season though and things will change a lot for everyone. :)

Deadline for changes is Sat 14th Sep @ 11:30.

Gameweek 4 Results and Gameweek 5 fixtures
1567548763303.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 4
1567548972003.jpeg

It's nice to have a good week, and the points tally drags my average to around 60, which is my overall target and in line with the last couple of seasons.

I have however, gone early on my sub to beat the price rise, but now have 2 injuries in defence - AWB and Kelly. Hopefully they'll be right by the next game week.

It's nice to have a good week, and the points tally drags my average to around 60, which is my overall target and in line with the last couple of seasons.
I made a couple of changes early watching Match of the Day to get Tammy Abraham in before his price went up after his great start to the season. I think he went up 0.1 the next day. ;) Knowing my luck he will get injured before the games start again after the international break. :oops: :$ :rolleyes: :LOL:

I'm about to sink further as I made 3 transfers, didn't even realise there was internationals on so plenty of time for that particular 3 to get busted up

Oh when will I learn? I brought in Abraham and I had him set as captain but switched captain to Aguero just the other day, I have triple captain in action too - Aguero better do something! Still, Abraham has almost made up for the 12pts I lost doing a few transfers to shake up the team. I'd left Salah as vice captain.

[edit] knew he'd get the hat-trick an all, typed the above when he was on 2 goals

Last edited:
Mrs Smith's Boys continue to lead the league, and have increased their lead at the top. :clap: :) Klopp Klopp Boom stay in 2nd place, but there is a new team in 3rd place, Pink Chicken AFC, who jumped five places :oops: :$ with the (joint) highest points (75) of the week. 'Joint' highest points of the week with horspath hounds and meeee. :D That helped me move up six places to 6th. :) horspath hounds jumped four places to 13th. :) The average points score of the week was 52.

The deadline for changes is Fri 20 Sep 19:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 5
1568768268426.jpeg

Mrs Smith's Boys stay at the top of the Head 2 Head league :clap: after winning their H2H against Bamboozlers 70 - 57, and maintain a 3 point lead. Last gameweeks 2nd place, Marco's Mob, lost their H2H 52 - 47 against Average. Btw, Average up to 7th place, and not being average at all. :LOL:

I move into 2nd place, :D three points behind Mrs Smiths Boys with horspath hounds in 3rd on the same points. horspath hounds and I go H2H next week, so unless it is a draw, unlikely, but not impossible as some of you may remember from a few times last season, we will probably no longer be tied on the same points.

Marco's Mob go H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys, to try and get back down to three points difference. Wire Flyers were unlucky enough to go H2H with (joint) high scorers horspath hounds, and have yet to register a win. :oops: :$ They could have won against 8 of the other teams in the league with the 54 points they got if they had gone H2H, including Average which was 52. It really was the luck of the draw. :( Wire Flyers go H2H with Klopp Klopp Boom. Fingers crossed for them. Pink Chicken AFC take on AVERAGE this week. ;)

Gameweek 5 Results and Gameweek 6 fixtures
1568772822078.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 5
1568772873519.jpeg

Last edited:
Mrs Smith's Boys continue to lead the league, and have increased their lead at the top. :clap: :) Klopp Klopp Boom stay in 2nd place, but there is a new team in 3rd place, Pink Chicken AFC, who jumped five places :oops: :$ with the (joint) highest points (75) of the week. 'Joint' highest points of the week with horspath hounds and meeee. :D That helped me move up six places to 6th. :) horspath hounds jumped four places to 13th. :) The average points score of the week was 52.

The deadline for changes is Fri 20 Sep 19:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 5
View attachment 255461

I lost 12pts through transfer costs and stupidly changed my mind on Abraham as captain, with triple captain activated, at the last minute. Otherwise I would have been highest this week I think. Only the one free transfer this time out so hopefully catch up a bit

Unbelievable. Man City go on a goal spree and Sterling (my captain) is on the bench! :rolleyes:

One positive, I was going to play my triple captain but forgot!

I have Ederson and Walker, and neither have been involved in a goal. And now Walkers goes off on 54 mins, so I will get few points from him. :rolleyes: From a Liverpool point of view I would take the game points loss of Ederson letting in seven (atm) for Cit€h to lose. ;) :LOL:

Yep, 2 Man City players in my team and only got 1 point between them!

Snap !

It’s up to Salah as vice to get me some points

Unbelievable. Man City go on a goal spree and Sterling (my captain) is on the bench! :rolleyes:

One positive, I was going to play my triple captain but forgot!

I think Sterling will be gutted not to have been involved in that game. ;)

I've made Salah my Vice Captain too, as I think that Aubameyang is more likely to score against Villa than Salah against Chel$ki. Hope if I am wrong Salah gets a bagfull. Win win. ;)

Mrs Smith's Boys stay in 1st, but the lead has been cut by 10 points to a new team in 2nd place, Banished to Riyadh, who had 67 points compared to the leader's 49 points. That was only a couple of points behind the highest scorers of the week, Steve's strollers, who jumped five places to joint 5th place with Pink Chicken AFC. :clap: There is a new 3rd place too, as The Puckers jumped two places with 60 points. :) And just to round out the top five (6), Klopp Klopp Boom drop from 2nd to 4th with 35 points.

The average for the week was 52. I got 42 points and dropped a place to 7th. :( :rolleyes: This is definitely an up and down season, top points last week,:rolleyes: below average this week. :oops: :$ :LOL:

The deadline for changes is Sat 28th Sep 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 6
1569364035103.jpeg

Last edited:
Mrs Smith's Boys stay at the top of the H2H league :clap: after winning their H2H with Marco's Mob 49 - 42.

horspath hounds and I were in joint 2nd place, three points behind, and also went head to head last week. Despite me having a below average week, :( horspath hounds had a slightly worse week, ;) :LOL: and I came out ahead 42 - 35. :) Btw, the average points score for the week was 52. There are four teams three points behind me, AVERAGE, Penfold's Dangermice, horspath hounds and Kante fit my Willian, in that order. So AVERAGE is in 3rd place! :oops: :$ Certainly not living up to the name. :LOL:

Wire Flyers recorded their first H2H win against Klopp Klopp Boom 38 -35. :clap: :) Wire Flyers could jump a number of places if results go their way, as they have more accumulated points than some of the teams around them.

Bamboozlers take on AVERAGE this week. Bon chance. :LOL:

Gameweek 6 Results and Gameweek 7 Fixtures
1569370411130.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 6
1569370467694.jpeg

Last edited:
My money is on AVERAGE winning the H2H. I got the second highest score last week and still lost [emoji849]

Not looking too good, I fear I will be below average this week :/

Yup, just checked the points so far and looks like 'Average' have me beaten

Last edited:
Back