Talk Photography Fantasy Football League(s) for 2019/20 :-)

Not only was I below Average and lost to 'them' but I was the lowest overall at a glance :D so much for putting manners on them. It's fine though, others have passed them out regardless, for now.

As you were at the top of the TP FF League with Mrs Smith's Boys still leading the pack, though losing ten points to Banished to Riyadh in 2nd place. The lead is coming down, but they are still 18 points ahead. ;) :LOL:

The average points for the week was 52, and the highest scorers in our league were Penfold's Dangermice and DTFC Snapper who both got 71 points. :clap: Penfold's Dangermice's 71 points enabled them to jump four places to 10th. :) Steve's Strollers, who were in equal 5th place with Pink Chicken AFC last week are now in 5th place alone as they scored 52 points, eleven more than Pink Chicken AFC (41). Pink Chicken AFC fall to 7th, as Woody's wonders move into 6th place after scoring 63 points. The Puckers in 3rd and Klopp Klopp Boom in 4th.

There is one point between Klopp Klopp Boom and Steve's Strollers, and one point difference between Pink Chicken AFC and Marco's Mob :oops: :$ who had a good week (63) and moved up to 8th.

I was below average again with 47 points, and dropped from 7th>9th. :( :rolleyes: :LOL:

The deadline for changes this week is Sat 5th Oct 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 7
1569953232296.jpeg

Last edited:
The top two, Mrs Smith's Boys and myself, :) both lost our H2H's quite convincingly. :eek: Penfold's Dangermice 71 - 42 Mrs Smith's Boys, :oops: :$ and me, The Chosen Ones 47 - 71 DTFC Snapper. :oops: :$ :LOL:

Despite winning their H2H against Bamboozlers (51 - 40), last weeks 3rd place, AVERAGE, fall to 5th on equal 15 points with me, Penfold's Dangermice (3rd) and horspath hounds (4th) whose 71 and 68 points helped them move above AVERAGE on total accumulated points. Mrs Smith's Boys are still three points clear at the top. ;) Btw, not sure why AVERAGE got 51 points when the average was 52! :thinking: :LOL:

I take on Woodys wonders next week, who are three points behind, but only 10 accumulated points behind, so if they win, they could go above me if the beat me by enough. :( :LOL: Penfold's Dangermice are on 15 points, but I am only ahead by one accumulated point!. :oops: :$ There could be changes there. ;)

Klopp Klopp Boom take on AVERAGE next week. In bocca al lupo. ;)

Gameweek 7 Results and Gameweek 8 Fixtures
1569961149141.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 7
1569961213252.jpeg

I’ve had a terrible couple of weeks, think I might swap from 5 in midfield see if that helps.
Gone for a cheap defence which also doesn’t help.

I was gutted had a good score then got screwed over by one leicester player :crying: so that i lost my h2h

Wow, what a week. :oops: :$ Some crazy results, and star players off form, really affected peoples scores dramatically. Who'd have thunk that Cit€h would lose! :eek:

We have a new leader, Steve's strollers moved from 5th to 1st with a score of 64 points, :oops: :$ when the average for the week was 36. Most points by far too. :clap: They now have a one point lead over long time leaders Mrs Smith's Boys, who scored 28 points. :oops: :$ The Puckers (36) and Klopp Klopp Boom (47) are in 3rd and 4th respectively, but are on the same points, only sixteen points behind the leader. Banished to Riyadh (29), who were in 2nd last week, are only two points behind those two in 5th.

As I said, the average was 36 points, and I got 28. :( :rolleyes: Thankfully it was enough to stay in 9th place, but only just. ;) :LOL:

Because of another International break, :rolleyes: the deadline for changes for gameweek 9 is Sat 19th Oct 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 8
1570555530507.jpeg

Last edited:
Mrs Smith's Boys stay on top of the H2H, as we knew they would last week, even after losing their H2H against CrouchPotato 28 - 36. I surprisingly keep my 2nd place, and even move onto equal points, after winning my H2H against Woodys wonders 28 - 17. :oops: :$ The average for the week was 36!

Five teams are three points behind on 15 points. Steve's strollers jumped 7th to 3rd, after winning their H2H with the most points of the week, 64 - 23 against Wire Flyers. horspath hounds 4rd, Penfold's Dangermice 5th, AVERAGE 6th, and Kante fit my Willian in 7th.

And speaking AVERAGE, they lost to Klopp Klopp Boom 47 - 36. ;)

CrouchPotato take on AVERAGE in the next gameweek.

Gameweek 8 Results and Gameweek 9 Fixtures
1570557297892.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 8
1570557384348.jpeg

I have fired myself :banghead: I think I will actually let my dog Woody take over he can't do any worse :crying:

I feel like I shouldn't have been so smug the first 3 weeks when I was at the top...

I wasent expecting to win my head to head this week but I have, must have been transfers that cost penfolds !

Another big game coming up vs the choosen ones, but a win may see my climb significantly.

I like to be consistent across both leagues :D lost my H2H by a single point, oh well. I lost points through transfers but I have to keep making changes to try crawl back up somehow or just give in already

I wasent expecting to win my head to head this week but I have, must have been transfers that cost penfolds !

Another big game coming up vs the choosen ones, but a win may see my climb significantly.
It did indeed. I was having a play around and hit the confirm transfer button without thinking. Lesson learned; don't try and plan future adjustments before having your first cuppa of the day! :LOL:

I think it's throw in the towel time for me :/ 11 crappy points today!? I had benched 2 Everton defenders and they go 6pts each grrr ... This has happened a number of times to me, my bench get more than the rest of the team :D

Another weird low scoring week for a lot people, and as a result there has been a shake up in the standings. And so, because they had a very good week in comparison to many, we have a new leader. :) After scoring 50 points (second highest points), The Puckers have jumped from 3rd to 1st. :clap: Last gameweek leaders, Steve's strollers (28), dropped to 3rd, and Mrs Smith's Boys (34) stay in 2nd, only one point behind the leaders. :oops: :$ ;)

Top scorers of the week, Marco's Mob (60), :clap: jumped from 8th > 5th. And that leaves Pink Chicken AFC. who are 4th, to complete the top 5.

The average points for the week was 37. I got 31 points, :( well below the average, and dropped from 9th > 12th. :( :LOL:

Because there is a Friday night game this week, the deadline for changes is Fri 25th Oct @ 19:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 9
1571941002964.jpeg

Mrs Smith's Boys won their Head 2 Head (34-31) against Banished to Riyadh to maintain the three point lead at the top of the league. :clap:

Whereas I was alone in 2nd last time, three points behind the leader, there are now four teams including myself three points behind, and I have fallen from 2nd > 4th after losing my H2H (31-40) against Kante fit my Willian. :( That put Kante fit my Willian into 5th behind me on equal points, and horspath hounds (2nd) and Penfold's Dangermice (3rd) ahead. The cumulative points difference between horspath hounds, Penfold's Dangermice and myself is only 6 points, so those positions are liable to change. ;)

We have our first draw of the season as Wire Flyers and dods duffers both equalled the average points for the week, and drew 37-37. :oops: :$ There were quite a few more draws than I expected last season, so there should be more.

CrouchPotato came out winners in a close H2H with AVERAGE 38-37. :clap: :) horspath hounds take on AVERAGE next. :oops: :$ :LOL:

Gameweek 9 Results and Gameweek 10 Fixtures
1571943197196.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 9
1571943510058.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm not kidding, I think I'd do better if I was trying to be bottom! :D

Oh well, another transfer made, only doing the one this time, been losing points every other week making a few that just didn't work

Was quite pleased with my 20 points from Vardy, best return I've had from a striker this season. Just need Sterling to get going as I've doggedly kept him as captain, especially since I played my triple captain a few weeks ago and only got 6 points! :rolleyes:

We have another new leader of the league, as Marco's Mob jump from 5th >1st with 75 points for the week. :oops: :$ The highest points scorer of the week too. :clap: The top nine positions moved around. The Puckers, (55) last week's leaders drop to 2nd. Pink Chicken AFC (49) go from 4th >3rd. Steve's Strollers (36) exchange places and drop to 4th, and 5th place is Klopp Klopp Boom, (54) up from 7th.

The average points for the week was 49. I got 39. :( DTFC Snapper got 40 in the first game on Friday just for Vardy. :LOL: And ended the week with 63, and is now only one point behind me as I drop from 12th > 15th. :rolleyes:

Deadline for changes this week is Sat 2nd Nov @ 12:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 10
1572477381858.png

There are now three teams on 21 points at the top, though Mrs Smith's Boys stay actually on top, ahead of horspath hounds and Kante fit my Willian. It has to be said the Mrs Smith's Boys had a particularly bad week losing 29 - 46 to Amber Army. :oops: :$ They still have a 17 cumulative point lead on horspath hounds, but that will count for nothing if they lose their particular H2H next time, and the others win. ;)

horspath hounds took on AVERAGE and soundly beat 'them' 60 - 49. :clap: Penfold's Dangermice have the honour of going H2H with AVERAGE this week. ;)

I have dropped from 4th > 7th after losing my not close at H2H with dods duffers 39 - 68. :oops: :$ And I am now one of five teams on 18 points. I hope with my H2H with Marco's Mob is a bit closer than it would have been this week. :oops: :$ :)

After having our first draw last week, none of the H2H's were close at all. :thinking: :LOL: Just shows how unpredictable the H2H league can be.

Gameweek 10 Results and Gameweek 11 Fixtures
1572478347035.png

TP FF H2H League Gameweek10
1572478403490.png

Last edited:
We have another new leader of the league, as Marco's Mob jump from 5th >1st with 75 points for the week. :oops: :$ The highest points scorer of the week too

And this week is the yang to last week's yin! Swapped out Walker, who hadn't played for a while, for Mendy and what happens? Walker comes in fo Mendy and scores! :rolleyes:

And this week is the yang to last week's yin! Swapped out Walker, who hadn't played for a while, for Mendy and what happens? Walker comes in fo Mendy and scores! :rolleyes:
I've got Walker but left him on the bench because as you say, he hasn't been playing, so 11 points lost. :rolleyes: Cit€h's defence has been dodgy so far this season, so he'll be gone when I have the opportunity.

On the plus side, I'm having a 'Yang' week too. Swapped Boly, because he is injured, for Sheff Utd's Lundstram, who only goes and scores two and keeps a clean sheet! :oops: :$ 18 points. :) Robertson and Mane scoring too. Mane had the assist to Robertson, and is my Captain too. 8 for Robertson, 18 for Mane. :) More points from those three than I got altogether last week. :rolleyes:

Decent day for me too having Lundstram, Abraham, Mane and Aubameyang, - Had Mane as captain too. It might halt the rapid downward spiral to the bottom for a bit. If Vardy doesn't do much tomorrow for Leicester I actually have a chance of winning my H2H too

Don't have Lunny but what a result for us!! Keeping Hendo over Allison has been a masterstroke

Lundstram, Mane and Robertson's scores have gone up overnight, now instead of 18, 18 and 8, they are 21, 24 and 9. :D And I have Abraham too, who's points also went up. :)

So did Kyle Walker's, 14 instead of 11 left on the bench. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Apart from the first four players mentioned, and Vardy who is yet to play, the rest of the team got 6 points. :oops: :$ There is 21 points sitting on the bench. :rolleyes: :LOL: It's still going to be a very good week for once though. For a change. :)

All change again this week. Last week's leaders, Marco's Mob, reign at the top was fleeting, as they drop from 1st > 3rd with only 41 points. :oops: :$ The average was 53 btw. ;) Last week's 2nd place, The Puckers, who were only one point behind Marco's Mob, had an even worse week, with 35 points, and drop from 2nd > 5th. :oops: :$ The new leader is Pink Chicken AFC (77) who move from 3rd to 1st. :clap: Steve's strollers (70) move from 4th > 2nd, to complete the top 5. 23 points cover the top 8, and 9th > 16th are covered by 21 points too, so it is all quite close. ;) Get a few 105 point weeks though and anything is possible. ;) :LOL:

As said, the average for the week was 53 points, but the highest scorers were CrouchPotato who played their Wildcard to great effect, and had a massive 105 points, and jumped from 17th > 7th. :oops: :$ :clap:

I was fortunate to have a very good week, 78 points, by having one of my transfers, Lundstram, score a couple of goals. And even though I had never heard of him before, and assumed from the name he was Scandinavian from the name, he's also actually from Liverpool, I found out when he was interviewed on MotD. :) Changing Salah for Mane is paying off as I got 24 points for him as Captain. Want to see Salah get back some form for the wider picture obviously. ;) My points were enough to move from 15th > 13th. :)

Deadline for changes this week is Fri 8th Nov @ 19:00.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 11
1573079973277.jpeg

Last edited:
We also have a new leader of the Head 2 Head League, as long time leaders Mrs Smith's Boys lost their H2H with Wire Flyers 42 - 59. The new leaders are horspath hounds who move onto 24 points by winning their H2H with 63 -58 with DTFC Snapper. :clap: There are now five teams on 21 points behind, which thankfully I am one of after my win against Marco's Mob 78 - 41. :) I take on Mrs Smith's Boy next, and unless it is a draw, one of us won't have 21 points next week. ;) :LOL:

Penfold's Dangermice beat AVERAGE 65 - 53. :clap: Steve's strollers are next to take on AVERAGE. ;)

Gameweek 11 Results and Gameweek 12 Fixtures
1573081236491.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 11
1573081306340.jpeg

Pink Chicken AFC (72 points) stay at the top of the league, and indeed extend their points lead from 10 > 25 points. :) Klopp Klopp Boom (70) move into 2nd place above Steve's strollers (55) who move down to 3rd. Banished to Riyadh (63), DoublePogba&Koke (76) and CrouchPotato (58) move up into 4th, 5th and 6th respectively. Unfortunately for teams to rise. other must fall. :( In the top 10, Marco's Mob (46) moved from 3rd > 7th, and The Puckers (33) moved from 5th > 9th. And just for completeness, horspath hounds stay in 8th.

The average points for the week was 48, and the highest scorer of the week was DoublePogba&Koke with 76 points. :clap:

I had a pretty good week with 61 points, which enabled me to move from 13th > 10th. :)

Because of the internationals (again) :rolleyes: the deadline for changes for the next gameweek is Sat 23rd Nov @ 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 12
1573750592407.jpeg

horspath hounds won their Head 2 Head 53 - 49 with Woodys wonders to stay three points clear at the top of the Head 2 Head League on 27 points. (y):)

CrouchPotato stay in 2nd place on 24 points after beating Penfold's Dangermice 58 - 40 in their H2H. I move up to 3rd place also on 24 points after winning my H2H with Mrs Smith's Boys 61 - 49. :) Pink Chicken AFC, Steve's strollers, Mrs Smith's Boys, Kante fit my Willian and Penfold's Dangermice are in 4th, 5th, 6th 7th and 8th on 21 points.

Steve's strollers beat AVERAGE 55 - 48. :) Amber Army are the next to take on AVERAGE. Amber Army will be hoping for better next time, because they would have lost against AVERAGE this week. ;)

Gameweek 12 Results and Gameweek 13 Fixtures
1573753232630.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 12
1573753262779.jpeg

I seem to be getting a more consistent run going (touch wood) after a shakey few weeks. Although it seems much harder to drag points from your defence this year

I seem to be getting a more consistent run going (touch wood) after a shakey few weeks. Although it seems much harder to drag points from your defence this year

Take a look at the Sheffield United and Leicester defenders, I’ve got a good few points from the 2 I have.

Take a look at the Sheffield United and Leicester defenders, I’ve got a good few points from the 2 I have.
I already have Schmeichel and Lundstram. I'm heavy on Leicester players (Mads + Vardy) due to form and favourable fixtures and Lundstram is scoring big points so silly not to have him at the price... For now!

A wide variation in scores this week, and while Pink Chicken AFC remain on top, a disappointing score (36) sees their lead down from 25 points to 1. :oops: :$ ;) The new team in 2nd place are Banished to Riyadh (66). Steve's strollers (57) stay in 3rd place, only 6 points behind the leader. Last weeks 2nd place, Klopp Klopp Boom (53), move to 4th, only 8 points behind the leader. And to round off the top 5, CrouchPotato (58) move up from 6th the previous week to 5th, still only 15 points behind the leader. It's getting close at the top. ;)

The highest scorers of the week were Bamboozlers with 70 points. :clap: The average score for the week was 49.

I had a good week with 59 points which allowed me to move from 10th > 9th. :)

The deadline for changes this week is Saturday 30th Nov @ 11:30.

Talk Photography FF League Gameweek 13
1574819295945.jpeg

horspath hounds stay on top of the Head 2 Head league (with 30 points) after winning their (close) H2H with Kante fit my Willian 57 - 55. Weirdly enough there was another H2H with the same 57 - 55 score between Steve's strollers and dods duffers. :oops: :$ Not the closest H2H though, as I won my H2H 59 - 58 against CrouchPotato. :) And that win was enough to see me move into 2nd place alone three points behind the leader. Steve's strollers and CrouchPotato are 3rd and 4th, a further three points behind. Positions 5 > 11 are on 21 points. :oops: :$

Bamboozlers next for me, and I hope they don't do as well as this week, where they were the highest scorers with 70 points. :oops: :$ Fingers crossed they don't do as well next week. ;) :LOL:

AVERAGE claimed another scalp as Amber Army lost 39 - 49. :( Woodys wonders are next to take on AVERAGE. Bon chance. ;)

Gameweek 13 Results and Gameweek 14 Fixtures
1574822682987.jpeg

TP FF H2H League Gameweek 13
1574822765329.jpeg

Back