Techno-Geek's Daily Photo Diary (Mood = Very Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an update

I'm not going to start my 365 again until Tuesday night, i have plenty of things to do between now and then and come Tuesday night i could be a very happy man :D

I'm actually not that nervous about it right now but i guess that will start Monday night but i am not sure :D

All the best guys

Tony

Yep, congrats on passing! (y)
I was bricking it on my 1st test, and I had a really weird examinor, she spoke like an automated telephone message. She failed me for going into 2nd gear to quickly lol.
I have my 2nd driving test next Friday. eek!

Yep, congrats on passing! (y)
I was bricking it on my 1st test, and I had a really weird examinor, she spoke like an automated telephone message. She failed me for going into 2nd gear to quickly lol.
I have my 2nd driving test next Friday. eek!

Don't worry about it mate, keep your cool. Don't panic. That is the most important thing :)

Thanks Whittie (y)

Update

I've really really messed up with the 365 this time, but starting from the 1st September i'll be starting it up again. I have had alot of things to do lately, spent some time up in London which i could still get to a computer but didn't have the camera with me, just didn't feel safe walking round Bow with a camera on my back. And i've had my cousin staying with me since Sunday so have not been able to upload any pictures.

As from the 1st of September i'll be dropping my mum in to work in the morning then going out exsploring different places, have not gone out over where she works before so should be good. It is very rural round there and should be good photography opportunities.

If i remember rightly i stopped my 365's up to a week before i passed my test and didn't pick it up after, this was due to out cruising with people. And no, i am not a chav :) But i am going to start using my driving to take me places where i can get intresting photographs.

I am going to start dating my images intread of just saying "Day 1" etc.

Right that it from me for a bit (y)

Thanks for reading

Tony

Day 1 - 1st September

Day1-1stSeptember.jpg

Monday 1st September marks the day i start my 365 again. I hope i am more sucessfull with this one

That's me started again I had planned this shot since this morning but just got round to doing it. My mum started back work today (teachers training day) but now i have the car to go out and do what i want and go where i want, i see this as being a more interesting photo diary

I have been writting down ideas of what to take photos of and how to do them and how to make them more intresting by introducing other objects in to the picture. i have got a fairly long list of ideas i want to do now and can't wait to put some of them in to practice.

My last attempt on the 365 got a bit difficult, i was finding it hard to get the time to take a photograph and post it up and even then i didn't really have much motive to do it. We had a full house for a number of weeks and people staying in my room which frustrated me

Last edited:
Day 2 - 2st September

Day2.jpg

I want to start "Ketchingup" with my 365 :)

I see the Tomato Ketchup on the side today and thought about the catch-up i was doing with my 365 and thought it would go good with a title like the one i gave it :)

Tony

Thanks bidden, i feel i need to start over because otherwise i'll be cheating won't i? :)

i will keep it up this time though, i know i said it before but i am more committed to it this time (y)

Day 3 - 3rd September

Day3-3rdSeptember.jpg

"I'm badddd i'm badd, i'm really really baddd"

Taken before 8 o'clock (i think) WOOOO :)

I've been really busy today, had to do alot of driving to go in to town to drop someone off then had to come back home.

Forget what i just said here, it doesn't matter and i am not bringing my moods on the forum anymore. I am now going to go and find that mood and make it happy with some music :D

The photo come after listening to Michael Jackson on youtube and i thought about getting the cd i have of his and placing it next to the headphones. but first placed it on a wooden work top but it looked flat and boring, so i stuck it on top of the laptop and it kinda made it look better to me anyway.

More to come when i think of it :)

Tony

Last edited:
Day 1 - I think it's a little OOF but I think that's a result of trying to take a picture of an LCD screen. I like the colours / overall impact of the shot though.

Day 2 - Doesnt really do much for me - could be a bit more colourful?

Day 3 - Looks good. Having the earphones and the CD together works well. Some of the background is a little distracting imo.

All IMO :)

Day 4 - 4th September

Day4-4thSeptember.jpg

Went for a drive up to where i got the photos of the tree's and that a couple of weeks ago to see if i could get any better pictures, but when i set out it started to rain so didn't get out the car. I think you can just see the track that you have to walk though to get to the other path.

Tony

Day 5 - 5th September

Day5-5thSeptember.jpg

Sorry about the picture today, i am really tired and got a bit of an ear act. Had loads of work to do. Trying to get the car ready for the show. The rain isn't really helping that much. Going to be washing it tomorrow, T-Cut the lot :)

Day 6 - 6th September

IMG_5789.jpg

Going down to Silverstone tomorrow, got an early start so don't know if i'll be able to get a 365 shot in but i am sure i can there and then update it the next day (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back