Techno-Geek's Daily Photo Diary (Mood = Very Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 28
Say hello to mutley

Say hello to mutley :) This is my dog (Jack Russel) he practically spends all the time by my desk and is really protective of people coming in my room if he doesn't know who they are. He is one in a million, sure he can be annoying at times but once he starts to get on my nerves i just say "Go and get your ball" and he will go running at a thousand miles an hour out the door and about two seconds later he will come back in with the ball. Pushing it to my feet so i know it is there :) He is really quick, if i threw the ball out the door he could probably catch it before it hit the floor.

I've had dogs ever since i was born, couldn't live without them now i spose. My first dog Tally was so clever it was unbelievable. That was over 12 years ago.

I've got two dogs now but the other one was willing to be in a photo so i left him out :)

Tony

Last edited:
Dogs are ace, I miss mine so much :( I cant really get another because of the hours my household works, would mean the dog being on its own too long.

Lovely dog, I love and hate jack russels, was bit by one when I was really young, so i'm really warey(sp) but also love them as they're really cute :LOL:

Lovely dog, I love and hate jack russels, was bit by one when I was really young, so i'm really warey(sp) but also love them as they're really cute :LOL:

Oh the eldest one has had hold of my arm a couple of times, made it proper bleed aswell. Still gotta love them :D

Day 29
YAY

Day29.jpg

Got my first wedding tomorrow, and now i am getting sort of nervous but i will be alright :)

It's an early start for me tomorrow because i don't want it to be "rush here rush there if you get what i mean

I've also decided to change the font in my signature at the bottom of my photos, which looks much better i think.

I'll probably upload some photos of the wedding once i get home :)

Last edited:
Day 30
Long day

IMG_4749.jpg

Right proper description today for this one :) Was too tired to do it last night but i don't want to fail this 365 so i had to do one quickly :)

I went and done a wedding, which has given me the chance to say i don't like doing that sort of stuff. The pictures didn't come out like i expected. There was Fujifilms there taking better pictures than i was, the 400D didn't cope in low light not one bit. So i was mega pee'ed off last night about that. ISO NOISE SCREAM, SLOW SHUTTER SPEED WHILE WALKING AROUND doesn't do any good does it?

Rant off/

Last edited:
Day 30
Long day

IMG_4749.jpg

Right proper description today for this one :) Was too tired to do it last night but i don't want to fail this 365 so i had to do one quickly :)

I went and done a wedding, which has given me the chance to say i don't like doing that sort of stuff. The pictures didn't come out like i expected. There was Fujifilms there taking better pictures than i was, the 400D didn't cope in low light not one bit. So i was mega pee'ed off last night about that. ISO NOISE SCREAM, SLOW SHUTTER SPEED WHILE WALKING AROUND doesn't do any good does it?

Rant off/

Oh boy :( Sorry to hear about the wedding shots mate.

Gary.

Unlucky about the wedding shots mate, I had the same thing happen to me! I wish i had the niftyfifty before the event, it could have been a different story! BUT on the plus side you now know for next time what to expect so you have walked away with some new knowledge :)

Well done for doing it mate. It's a shame it's put you off wedding photography for good though, maybe have another bash armed with the right knowledge before you completely say no to it? :)

Day 31

Day31.jpg

Not really in the mood either today, but i thought i would still do it anyway. I am not going to go in to much detauk, if any atall.....anyways

I took loads of photos today at Hunstaton but have only PP'ed a couple at the moment :D

I've been with my Cousins today, accept when she went to see her boyfriend for a little while. Then we are off out tomorrow about 12 ish to meet up with him. SHould be a cool.

Tony

Last edited:
you need to smile chickpea

ok, tomorrows one you smile yes? if not i will evil pictures:)

Thanks Gaz :)

I might be getting my remote tonight (y)

Tony

Last edited:
Day 32

I've remembered now that i did do an image but total forgot i had taken it :D

Turns out i did do a "Day 32" after all xD

I am not quite sure when i done it though but the date is yesterday's :)

My 365 should start getting going properly again once i get my room sorted and everything

Last edited:
you_suck1.jpg

you said youd smile, and you have not:(

I smiled

I laughed at the little face i put in the picture :D

And have been laughing all day near enough, was an awesome day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back