Techno-Geek's Daily Photo Diary (Mood = Very Good)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, i did actully take a picture just forgot about it so i have uploaded it now :D

Edited the post with the drawing in it (y)

Day 33

Heyyy :)

I am off out in a minute to pick someone up then go and get some dinner for tonight and come home and cook it and yes you guess it, Eat it :D

I did do another shot but that was too moody looking for today.

I've got to fix this computer sometime, i think it needs a fresh re-install all together really :) Argh but then i'll loss my pictures and everything.. Dunno what to do

Quality of this photo not very good, but oh well

:)

Tony

Last edited:
yay a smile!

Day 34

All i have done today really is just sit around until my mum got home then drove Josh back to King's Lynn so he could get the buss. Grr i have been so wound up today it is unbelieveable but hey hey hey, enough with the down talk.

I have been typing quite alot since i got back on msn, and genreally trying to write a decent 365 review up but as you know. That isn't really often :D.

Last edited:
Day 35
Not in two minds

Day35.jpg

This is a thing that has been bothering me for two days now, and i guess i need to get it out of me. So here goes

When i bike down the street with (That) hoody on, i notice people cross the street quite quickly when they see me. Why is this? Well i have fairly a good idea why but won't go in to much detail. I love wearing hoodies to me it is just fashion and can keep my warm when out on the bike, I don't go for fashion normally though nor to follow the others. I have a 10 pound pair of shoes but take pride in my jumpers and tops.

And another thing, I was driving though town on my bike when i see a gang of boys, who are known for their trouble up the other village, following this old lady along the path way of the main roads, well i don't know if they was attentional following her but anyways. I know where this lady lives as i have seen her before and she knows me. She goes Bingo up the hall of a Friday night where my mum used to go. So i instinctively thought "Woah what they going to do?" then thought i couldn't just drive away not knowing what they was going to do so i drove in between the boys and the lady and drove on up the road so i could see what the group of boys was doing and making sure they wasn't going to do anything to the lady. I drove past the top of the road to see her walking in to her house and the boys walking the other way. The gangs of teenagers can be right scary around here but you just have to get used to them. I know it was pretty stupid now. But i just thought about it being quite and dark around here and the boys could have done anything to her. The boys know me so i don't think they would have done anything to me or her while i was there. I am thinking now though, Am i stupid for doing it? would the lady have a go at me for following her? or would she be grateful that someone looked out for her? I just don't know how she would see it. The night was good though, lots of loud music and girls (y) Music full blast in my ears, everyone dancing it was a laugh.

I've started taking my hood down when i am in town and see people just walking though, as so they can see i am not trying to hide anything and are not supsious of me. You have to change your ways so much moving to Norfolk.

So what has changed for me in the past few days? Well i have got really in to Anything bass'ey that has a proper beat to it, Which i can't wait to get the sound system in my car for :D Don't worry, i won't be doing the music loud around villages :)

It just really anger me as what i have been named as "a hoddy" because all these teenagers that cause trouble around every town you go to fits the description of how i dress. I'm never rude to police officers if they want a chat :D I'm saving up for a white hoddy which is going to be nice though. I tried dressing "Smart" for a week but that just wasn't for me, i think i dress smart now but it is not the sort of smart that a manager would hire you for a job :LOL: It's not like Polished shoes and top with a tie all the time.

And another thing i want to moan about, well it isn't really a moan but here goes. Why is it that it always seems to me that all the teenagers of today have this hate for the police? Like come on, surely you know how much trouble this country would be in if we didn't have them? I mean like all these people on the telly that argue with the people when they simply want to ask them a few questions, it is not always about you. It could be that they want to ask you if you have seen something or other. Just Stop and talk to them, swearing and abusing them will only get you locked up for the night. I have alot of respect for our police force and the army, My views on the police have changed alot in the past few months.

Today i feel proud and happy, proud that i done something that helped someone else and happy that i have found a new love in Music.

I'm a going up the railway tomorrow so that should be good for pictures (y) Not sure what time it opens though but it is like a small train that you sit on and it takes you of a tour of the village. I'm going to try and find some details about it on the internet to see what it is like.

It's took me three hours to get this done and thinking of things to say, i really should stop typing now but it is hard not to keep typing something once you get in it to your head. So right here it goes, clicking "Save" right now.....now i really mean now.....right this secound.....

Tony (y)

Last edited:
If I saw a hoody listening to Scooter (do you really like that stuff?), I'd cross the road.

I was a raver in the early days, know a bit about music, but Scooter?

If I saw a hoody listening to Scooter (do you really like that stuff?), I'd cross the road.

I was a raver in the early days, know a bit about music, but Scooter?

Hoodies are normally Rap and R & B :LOL: For me it is BassHunter :D

"All i ever wanted, was to see you smiling" Best song ever (y)

I was a raver in the early days, know a bit about music

Raving FTW :LOL:

Tony

Last edited:
When i bike down the street with (That) hoody on, i notice people cross the street quite quickly when they see me. Why is this? Well i have fairly a good idea why but won't go in to much detail. I love wearing hoodies to me it is just fashion and can keep my warm when out on the bike, I don't go for fashion normally though.

It's because you never smile:bang::bang:

Don't follow old ladies home! :)

Gary.

Think i have exsplained it better now (y)

I didn't follow her home, i know where she lived as i had seen her in the fish and chip shop a couple of times. She says hello now and again. I just followed her and the boys to the top of her turning as if to devert the boys down the other road. You see what i mean? (y)

Last edited:
Day 36

Day36.jpg

It's my hoody again, YAY for hoody.

I've not really done that much today, drove to King's Lynn to the shops then back again. Came home and sat in my room again and been listening to music since then. "You got me so hypnotized the way your body goes round and round" Akon - ft Plies

I listen to music as soon as i wake up and when i am falling asleep of a night time, well morning if you class 4 o'clock in the morning as morning time. But that is about what time i get to sleep. It's pure chill out, As i say Wo, Just take that chair over there and CHIlllllllllllllllllllllll man

I'm on the look-out for four new hoodies and have found some cool one's but have not got that sort of money right now DOH.

Although the picture does look like i am not happy, i really am. Just you can't see the whole of my face. I'm just totally nackard now and got to be up early in the morning to go out. So i think i'll leave it it that

Today i am :)thumbs:)

Tony

Last edited:
Day 37

Day37.jpg

See my glass sitting there and the TV screen behind it so thought i would snap it. Have not really done alot today, went up to the mini train thing up the road here but was too packed to really hang around for too long. So came back home and played the playstation for a while. I've got a driving lession tomorrow after my mum finishes work and then going for a drive afterwards aswell.

Think i will pop round Jessops tomorrow for a look at the remote's :)

Today's mood is (Very Nice :))

Tony

Last edited:
what were you watching on youtube?:p

I was wondering if people was going to see that :LOL:

I can't remember what i was watching, i think it was under "funnys" but i am not sure now :D

What are the chances of seeing you in a picture outside?

As soon as i get my remote :)

I didn't get on the train, i don't know if anyone has seen them but it was like them mini one's where the driver is on like a seat at the front. Not the one's where you go in the cabins.

Me sitting on that? Nah :LOL:

Day 37

Day38.jpg

Yep, it's a sort of (smile) :)

I am going up to London on thursday to meet my mate :D I am happy :) Can you tell? I drove to King's Lynn today to have a look for a ipod/mp3 but am going to get one tomorrow when i have decided what one i want and like best. Test in like nine days now and my nerves are starting now :D

Tony

Mirror, Signal, Manouver! dont forget it ;) good luck with the test. Its amazing how free you feel the first time you drive off on your own with no one to watch you :)

Day 33 - Smiling :D How did the meal go mate?

Day 34 - Why were you wound up? What happened? :p

Day 35 - You thug!! Only joking haha, it's the modern world which is why people stay away from people in hoodies. Have you seen the film Kidalthood? :)

Day 36 - Cool picture, you're really into your music aren't you? :)

Day 37 - What was playing on youtube? :)

Day 38 - What iPod you getting? Good luck meeting up with your friend again dude!

Day 39
Bitting my lip

Day39.jpg

Bags packed, cars yet to be cleaned

I'm off to London in the early hours tomorrow, so won't be posting any 365's for the next 3 or 4 days.

I won't have the camera with me even :confused:. Right i think i am going to get an early night because i am driving along the A roads tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back