Daily Tezz 365 Challenge I must be mad!!

Loving these so far, my favourites are the dice (going to have to try that for one of mine, they do say imitation is the best form of flattery ;) ) The pencils look good too, I think you are right it is the wood grain that is "fluffy". Another one I cam going to try again, I bought some fairly decent pencils when I first got a camera and they've never been used except to have pictures taken of them! As for the shoes... well my wife would love those, she has a nice metalic looking pair that change colour depending on the angle, so again some nice inspiration for me there. (y)

Ooh like the snow shot. Really like the toothbrush too, nice bright colours :D

I never would have thought of getting a shot of a toothbrush! Love the colours.

I never thought you could get a good shot of a toothbrush! Colours are very good. Nicely done.

Today's works well the colours against the black make it look like it's almost luminous (y) and going back to passion I'm sure you daughter will be horrified that you've put that online :naughty:

Ha Ha Daughter is still young ... she has been confined to her room till she is 30 :)

Loving these so far, my favourites are the dice (going to have to try that for one of mine, they do say imitation is the best form of flattery ;) ) The pencils look good too, I think you are right it is the wood grain that is "fluffy". Another one I cam going to try again, I bought some fairly decent pencils when I first got a camera and they've never been used except to have pictures taken of them! As for the shoes... well my wife would love those, she has a nice metalic looking pair that change colour depending on the angle, so again some nice inspiration for me there. (y)

Nice macro once again

Today's works well the colours against the black make it look like it's almost luminous (y) and going back to passion I'm sure you daughter will be horrified that you've put that online :naughty:

Ooh like the snow shot. Really like the toothbrush too, nice bright colours :D

I never would have thought of getting a shot of a toothbrush! Love the colours.

I never thought you could get a good shot of a toothbrush! Colours are very good. Nicely done.

Thank you all :)

Great close up on the tooth brush!.. i remember doing on years ago and they phtograph really well(y)

Fab photo - and that is one serious looking toothbrush! :)

Oh I love that :D

Never seen Catwoman in Leggo before - she is cute :love:

+1 I agree....where can I get myself a piece of that tail.... Purr!!

My only whim is the slight shadow... Or moreso the dull background... The colours are great..but dulled over by the background.. :(

Brilliant :) Is Catwoman you then Tezz? rushing around? :) I think I need to 'pinch' sorry I meant borrow some Lego from my grandsons :LOL:

Just playing catch up with the last few days shots. Well done Tezz on coming up with such ideas!!

Perhaps if you ask nicely Martin might let you take some shots of his Scalextric set?!!

Cool Lego shot!... it's great to have a back up plan!... i need one lol(y)

Cool lego set! I think it could be a bit darker though, and maybe shine a small torch onto it to make it feel more like Gotham. Maybe one to play around with when you have more time.

Thank you everyone for all the comments and feedback :):)

I forgot to upload yesterdays shot :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

I havent done anything like this before so feedback (positive or negative) would be appreciated. it was totally an experiment so i have no idea if it works for you :)

In The Glass by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

I like it, I love these frozen water and drop shots, I must have a go at it again soon

I like this one a lot .... though have to agree that a white background would have made it stand out a bit more :) Will have to try one of these - the photo I mean not the glass of drink :LOL:

Good for a first attempt! I'd agree about the white background and I'd prefer to see the crop not quite so tight to the glass on the RHS. I don't think I could do this well on my first try though!

Thanks for the feedback guys much appreciated, may have another attempt at this later in the month or year :)

Here is day 18's offering ..well it snowed so I couldnt resist.

Trees in the Snow by Tezz 5D2, on Flickr

The drink is a great first go - the liquid's a great colour and it works well. I do agree about the background, and would have been nice to see a little more of the right hand side, but I'd be chuffed if I'd taken this! :)

I love trees and snow! It didn't even start snowing here until this afternoon so not sure exactly how much we'll get, but it's settling!

nice shot Tezz :)

Love the idea of the water into the wine glass, though using the blue water sort of makes me think of

[YOUTUBE]Bpy75q2DDow[/YOUTUBE]

I'd like to have seen a the exposure raised it looks around a stop and a half under exposed, the glass a little cleaner :naughty: I'm guessing this was not the first shot, it's important to clean/dry the glass each time (y) and not clipping the edge of the glass, a fine idea with room to make it stunning (y)

Snowy woods works (y) but I think it needs something, just to become a point of focus? :thinking:

Playing catchup Tezz, your Lego shot is really good, didnt know they had catwoman!
Like the glass shot, will have to try this at some stage.
And really jealous of all the snow!

Good results on the drink... it will be good to see your follow up attempt and compare!....(y)

Snowy trees are always good:D

Back