The 2019 Disposable Camera Challenge - Chat

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Where are people buying their SUCs? I had a wander through Amazon today and prices seem daft for 27 exposures.

IIRC mine came from 7dayshop a few years ago. Been in the fridge since!

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Where are people buying their SUCs? I had a wander through Amazon today and prices seem daft for 27 exposures.
I'm a cheapskate. 50p for no flash and a quid for the one with flash from a car boot and a charity shop respectively. Out of date of course but as I dev my own can push a little to recover speed and live with the fog and hope for grain and atmosphere.

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
Yay ! Fingers crossed the flash battery (built in) works.
I agree. It's a single use camera that's been recycled. It is a recycled single use camera. Go for it David.

Name
Brad
Edit My Images
Yes
You get 39 shots on the Kodak Fun Saver Toni and I paid about £8 from ebay 800ASA Film ,from the shots I have taken so far it seems quite good but with the 800 speed film It can be a little easy to over expose if used in bright sunlight.

Last edited:

RaglanSurf

Forum Idiot'13/14 <span class=poty>FPOTY'17</span>
Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
OP
OP
simon ess

simon ess

Keeper of The List
Edit My Images
No
Can I possibly seek clarity on one point please Simon? If there's to be a vote at the end of all this, should we be posting them as single photos, or giving them titles in a multi-photopost? Thanks!
Good question.

My thinking was that each person posts up to three single photos with the voters choosing their favourite individual photos. In other words, not voting for a set.

Does that help?

Name
Brad
Edit My Images
Yes
Just posted up my entries. In the interest of showing a range of photos I've picked three different subjects but have quite a few others, do you think we should have a shots that didn't make the cut thread or should we just post them up here ?

sirch

Official Forum Numpty 2015
Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Just posted up my entries. In the interest of showing a range of photos I've picked three different subjects but have quite a few others, do you think we should have a shots that didn't make the cut thread or should we just post them up here ?
From the above comments I got the impression we were supposed to make three separate posts???

OP
OP
simon ess

simon ess

Keeper of The List
Edit My Images
No
I've started a new didn't make the cut thread.

I did say separate posts for each picture but they could just be numbered, I suppose. The key is clarity of identification.

@BADGER.BRAD Could you edit your entry to clearly number them please.

Cheers