The Amazing Sony A1/A7/A9/APS-C & Anything else welcome Mega Thread!

yeah they but I think they are running out so they released a A7RIVa and A7RIIIa
Only a matter of time before there is A1a :ROFLMAO:

Though the LCD resolution itself doesn't bother me a huge lot. its more the interface that bothers me.
Yeah, I find the LCD on the A9-II perfectly fine. I was joking really, although I still can’t get my head around the decision to put that LCD on a £6500 camera ;)

All this talk of A1's and A9's and 35mm f1.4/50mm f1.2 lenses!

I'm ashamed to say that although I don't need anything new I want. So, I gave into gas.

I've ordered 2 x lens hoods (49 and 58mm,) 1 x 52mm pinch lens cap and one 62-67mm stepping ring.
Total = £14.11.

My gas is now abated. For a while :D

PS.
I can't believe I don't have a 49mm lens hood as this must be the most common lens size I have. I was sure I had one but I can't find one so I've ordered one. I expect I'll find one later today :D

You go careful :ROFLMAO:

Another 49mm hood would be fine as I could take more than one lens and not bother swapping hoods.

I don't normally use a hood but last week I had to keep cleaning the front of the lens as it was raining hard so today I'm taking a hood just in case it rains again. Bound to actually.

GAS attack. We’ve got the Grandchildren staying over the Bank Holidays.
Might be an excuse to splash out on the 50gm.

Trouble is, Panamoz won’t process the order until 20th. Too late..

If my grandchildren came to stay it would be an excuse to grab a bottle of malt and retire to a quiet room.

A7 and Vivitar 19mm f3.8.

It's such a nice lens, lots of coloured markings, compact, light and a joy to use :D Mushy corners but at this price you can't have everything. I haven't corrected the vignetting but IMO it isn't bad.

Oi! Go to school!

7KWMV31.jpg

At about minimum focus distance. I've ordered a stepping ring so I can use my close up filters.

rQN94cg.jpg

The coming storm... Thunder...

xrHNJQV.jpg

Sculpture.

P7c5CdV.jpg

Of course, Penguins.

xdb8lFx.jpg

Last edited:
It's a nice lens. If I were you I'd keep it :D

I have the 16-35mm so I have that range covered - I may end up keeping ( it is a nice lens) it if it doesn't go for £200 I am NOT reducing that price its almost a half price lens at £200 :)

Les

I like primes and the 28mm is quite compact and light and f2 so it'd find room, in fact it does as I have one :D

Anyway, someone may want it. It is IMO a nice lens.

I always find used A6000's tempting. There's a silver one in the classifieds if anyone is tempted.

Back