The Animal & Nature Duffers.............

I reckon if the rabbit had leaned the other way it'd be a perfect shot... he's already pushing that lower branch out of your way!

Arthur

He is a she though. She was also stood on another branch doing a balancing act:D

Christmas! Wha invented that:cautious:
Never been guilty of squeezing other than zits & lovely young ladies:p

Its that time of year Charlie when you experience heavy outflow from your wallet :D

Your first choice sounds quite unsavory and the second where maximum discretion is required.

Tom

Its that time of year Charlie when you experience heavy outflow from your wallet :D

Your first choice sounds quite unsavory and the second where maximum discretion is required.

Tom

Well I can honestly say that this year I have made some wooden toys for kids that I do not know & it has been a great feeling. Is that not what Christmas is about;)

As to the second! Just kidding though I did get a hug from a young lady in the mill the other day:D
She said she thought I was like her dad:puke:

Some great duffers in this thread so I'm glad I'm amongst friends here :D
What was I thinking trying to get a moving target through glass :LOL:

4180048492_4fda7294ba_o.jpg

Can't even see where you PS'd out his cape! Pity about those hot pixels down the bottom though...

The rarely sighted tazmanian devil?

Very high standard here.

And its nice to see you finally succumbed to the festive hat Charlie(y)

Yep we certainly excel at cock-ups thats for sure:D

Not only the hat! I am awa oot carol singing in a wee while too:shrug:

Not only the hat! I am awa oot carol singing in a wee while too:shrug:

Go steady young man, too much excitement in one day is not good for you :D

There is a chance that I should have used a more appropriate WB setting:

P1000553.jpg

but I do think the through glass / woman in a pink coat reflections add something special...

Some great duffers in this thread so I'm glad I'm amongst friends here :D
What was I thinking trying to get a moving target through glass :LOL:

4180048492_4fda7294ba_o.jpg

Havn't seen the 'go for the jugular pose' before - you should be credited for being so close :)

Interesting composition Charlie with a sharp bg and oof subject.

Tom

Thought it would make a nice change to have something sharp! All I need to do now is to remember that it is the subject that is meant to be sharp:LOL:

Thought it would make a nice change to have something sharp! All I need to do now is to remember that it is the subject that is meant to be sharp:LOL:

Thanks for that clarification - thought you were going for sharp nuts myself :D

Yeah thats what I said Tom, cock-up :D

A thread to illustrate the fusion of eloquence and photography expertise together -what more could peeps want :cool:

Took this shot a few weeks ago.
I've been trying to get a good shot of a Red for years - never happens for me - this time, I had it beautifully framed. It was perched on a branch, paws held very cutely in front of it, staring right into the camera, I was so excited, I took a second to admire the moment, pressed the shutter and.....

lesson learned - less admiring, more action!

lesson learned - less admiring, more action!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
and there-by hangs a tail tale :coat:

(take heed Charlie that is what a red squirrel's tail looks like /\:D )

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
and there-by hangs a tail tale :coat:

(take heed Charlie that is what a red squirrel's tail looks like /\:D )

I am well aware of what a red squirrel's tail looks like.
Every time I see one from this angle, I think of you.:p

:LOL:

I am well aware of what a red squirrel's tail looks like.
Every time I see one from this angle, I think of you.:p
:LOL:

Touchy Touché :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm not much into animals and nature on the basis that I have a house full of varmints!

2 dogs and 2 cats with this one being the latest addition. Trying to get him while playing with the cat toy. This is more cat toy than cat really.
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Well I knew some day you would hiss out something about a red's tail.I just got prepared:LOL:

Ah but this is a red tail (hawk) :razz: :D

('tis a crap picture so I guess it fits right in here (y))

I'm not much into animals and nature on the basis that I have a house full of varmints!

2 dogs and 2 cats with this one being the latest addition. Trying to get him while playing with the cat toy. This is more cat toy than cat really.
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

Clever compositional use of that eye otherwise a good standard for this thread.

You tell him Charlie - don't want Chris trying to gain any advantages in here :D

Now don't you bloody well start Tom!
I have given Charlie the "bird" do I really have to give it to you as well :shrug:

:D

Now don't you bloody well start Tom!
I have given Charlie the "bird" do I really have to give it to you as well :shrug:

:D

:boxer: :p

Back