The Animal & Nature Duffers.............

:thinking: Since when have you taken up Fauna and Flora shots Ade - takes a vivid imagination to see a deer head in there :D

So it is a real duffer then?.................:banana::banana::banana:

Deer head is slap bang in the middle, do you need proof?..............:naughty:

So it is a real duffer then?.................:banana::banana::banana:

Deer head is slap bang in the middle, do you need proof?..............:naughty:

Depends which section you are offering this in - some identifiable grass there:LOL:

Depends which section you are offering this in - some identifiable grass there:LOL:

But obviously an unidentifiable deer though............:clap:

Shot straight after.

ooops2.jpg

Last edited:
But obviously an unidentifiable deer though............:clap:

Shot straight after.

ooops2.jpg

:nono: That is really swinging it Ade - no trees in the 1st shot and no grass in the 2nd. By chance was there a wolf jumping over a farm gate in the bg as well :razz:

:nono: That is really swinging it Ade - no trees in the 1st shot and no grass in the 2nd. By chance was there a wolf jumping over a farm gate in the bg as well :razz:

Bugger, I thought i`d cloned the wolf out well............:bang:

Bugger, I thought i`d cloned the wolf out well............:bang:

Its the attention to small detail again Ade - good to know that it catches others out as well as me. :p

Oooops4.jpg

b****x.

Not been on this thread for a while. Good to see you are still keeping your end up though.(y)

Thanks Charlie.

I think......:D

Oddly, I think about this thread now whilst taking photos,sad or what?..........:naughty:

Thanks Charlie.

Oddly, I think about this thread now whilst taking photos,sad or what?..........:naughty:

I am having some great fun with a Roe buck just now. We spend a lot of time just standing staring at each other. Reckon he knows the smell! :)
Just canna bring myself to take pics though. How sad is that:shrug:
Ach well ... too the woods I go again. See what damage the latest snows have done for me to sort out.:shrug:

Something very special about watching deer........(y)

Been seeing some Roe coming back onto the old estate again.....:)

Thanks Charlie.

Whatever it takes inspires you Ade :D

silly.jpg

haha, this is brilliant, i always delete my duffers to save on storage space. I'm going to hang onto them now and post them on here!

I proper lol'd when I saw the blurred monkey and the in focus rope :LOL:

Although, I'd be proud to have taken some of the pics in this thread :bat:

Damned sheep netting.

Dammit.jpg

Interesting composition Ade and nice catchlight - think standards are slipping though as there is a bit too much in focus :D

I`ll try and get some crapper shots soon Tom..........:)

Behold the majesty of the Common Teasel Pheasant (well, it's common when I'm about)

teasel_800.jpg

Stunning teasel shot (y)
Its just a shame that bloody pheasant got in the way and spoilt it :(

:LOL:

Stunning teasel shot (y)
Its just a shame that bloody pheasant got in the way and spoilt it :(

That bloody pheasant was everywhere, it even spoilt my photo of a gorse bush by standing half behind it. :bonk:

That bloody pheasant was everywhere, it even spoilt my photo of a gorse bush by standing half behind it. :bonk:

Yep they seem to know when they are out of season :D

it was all going so well, until he saw something more interesting.....

_DSC8944.jpg

Back