The Cloud Appreciation Thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Donna :)

It's actually in Brighton. I had this mad idea of going down there one evening with the specific intention of getting some sunset shots. Half way there I realised what a gamble I was taking, bearing in mind how rarely we get decent sunsets in the UK. But as you can see, the gamble paid off - for a good hour the sky was full of the most wonderful colours that were changing by the minute :D

Thanks Donna :)

It's actually in Brighton. I had this mad idea of going down there one evening with the specific intention of getting some sunset shots. Half way there I realised what a gamble I was taking, bearing in mind how rarely we get decent sunsets in the UK. But as you can see, the gamble paid off It certainly did! :D - for a good hour the sky was full of the most wonderful colours that were changing by the minute :D

Natures got a knack of putting colours together which shouldn't really work! :D But that is one fantastic sky :clap: We do get some spectacular skies, but as you said they don't happen that often!!! :D

The Approaching Menace! this afternoon and yes, you've guessed it was taken from the loft! :LOL:

IMG_5060rs.jpg

Mark - Love the sunset streaks, beautiful colours and light and great perspective :clap::clap: and another one - perfect cloud (y)

V6GTO - amazing shot, I've never seen a sky like that. It does look like the aliens are coming :D:clap:

Busby - great panorama and you've caught those rays superbly (y) Looks very biblical ;)

p788865540-3.jpg

p718055093-3.jpg

p837787206-3.jpg

p908004463-2.jpg

p765219975-2.jpg

I LOVE clouds. Some gorgeous shots in this thread!!

Nice collection!

Africa:
seeking_shade_5.jpg

Oh my. I actually nearly cried seeing this photo. It's one of the most gorgeous photographs I have ever seen. Absolutely stunning.

Latie - they all look pretty good, have you got larger versions?

Unfortunately, I do not have larger images as I have to scan them into the computer as, I don't work with digital and I do not have a negative scanner yet!
Thank you for the comments; I like your images!
May be you should another thread to do with images from the loft and windows, lol! ;)

DSC_2446.jpg

V.

Thought Noobie could contribute :D

Always been really fond of this photo.

"Straight Out Of The Oven" in other words, unedited as well.

I think I have posted these before but maybe this is a better thread to put it in!!

Copy_of_DSC_0578.JPG

Copy_of_DSC_0570.JPG

I think with maybe a little PP they could be quite good!!

Love this thread, some stunning shots and cloud formations.
Heres A few of mine taken over last 12mths. Hope you like.

444003445_ce46fc95de_o.jpg

2085233568_19bba914ed.jpg

2096495162_9668b6d1f3.jpg

488562300_2e0f417a7b.jpg

My first try at anything like this

Clouds.jpg

Is a crop from another photo but i liked the clouds (y)

Some cracking shots in this thread! There have been really nice clouds this week with the warmer weather and I would have liked to have been bale to take some to put up here but i've been at work driving about with no camera :(

Couple from me,not too the high standard of most on here.

Malta

Malta.jpg

Norway above the circle

Norway_2.jpg

And one from the fjords.

Norway1.jpg

Great thread and some simply stunning photos in here

Couple more from Norway.

Day_1_008.jpg

Day_3_4_Ulvvik_178.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.