Daily The Dodo's 366 Challenge 2012

cheers, i dont mind if they want to check out early, makes my job easier:LOL:
im happy with the windmill too, but i do wish they hadnt turned the sails around:bat:

cheers, i dont mind if they want to check out early, makes my job easier:LOL:
im happy with the windmill too, but i do wish they hadnt turned the sails around:bat:

:LOL: I know I cannot believe that they turned them round :razz:

Matt

Think we should head up tomorrow with the rangey and a few ropes and pull em backinto position.....im sure they wont notice:shrug:

Think we should head up tomorrow with the rangey and a few ropes and pull em backinto position.....im sure they wont notice:shrug:

Yeah let's do it, or even better put them into the right position for the perfect sunset :thinking:

Matt

Ye the processing sort of cancelled out the movement:shrug:, but i left it as iliked to effect myself(y)

After reading a photography magazine recently i heard about this technique called "freelensing", which in a nutshell involves removing the lens from your body and basically moving it around in front of the sensor to create different DOF effects.
This is my first attempt at this and must say its somewhat tricky, but will have another bash at sometime in the future

103/366 by The-dodo, on Flickr

Some nice stuff here mate, I love the paint one, but also that church on 107 is great where is that mate? your pano has come out well (y) I went for a bluebell myself and I'm really pleased with how it's come out :woot:

Matt

Back