The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

^^^ The conversation I had with them went like this:

Me: Any idea when we might get @Fujifilm XT3 support for Lightroom and ACR???
Adobe: Hi Ash, Sorry you're unable to process the raws from your Fuji X-T3. This file format is not currently supported in LR Classic CC.
Me:Thanks for the reply, so do you know when the support for the XT3 will be added?
Adobe: That is a great question! Generally, it takes about 90 days from a camera's release. So stay tuned! In the meantime, you can also convert your RAWs into DNG files which are supported.
Me: So does your DNG converter support XT3 files?
Adobe: You will not be able to convert the XT3 files. Sorry for any confusion!

So, we are no closer to a solution it seems!

I know it's probably a stupid question, but is the focus bracketing from the X-T2 still on the X-T3? In theory it should be, but I've seen no mention of it anywhere?

A couple of snaps from yesterday in Kassiopi

44991541281_df0f5eebb5_b.jpg
[/url]

X-T3 23mm

44272904284_d929bc6523_b.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely images Mark, if you don't mind me saying the first image ^^ needs a slight horizon straightening. Superb colours/content..!!

Regards;
Peter

I don’t mind you saying at all Peter. Thanks for the comments and now you’ve said it, I see what you mean. Cheers.

Ash, adore your processing talents on these.......nice !!!!

Thanks Peter, i feel like i'm getting into my stride with them now

f*****g awsome! Show us more! Sensational imo

Not the first time one of my images has made somebody swear, but maybe the first time it' been positive swearing! Thank you for the kind words.

With Peter's permission I had a little play with his earlier street image. Had to take a screen grab, so didn't have a lot of latitude with colour/tone etc, but I feel like this crop is a little stronger for the story you were trying to convey.

What do you think @macvisual ...

That is better, but I don't like the frame, other than that it definitely leaves more to the imagination

You're still working that XT10 pretty good, like it :) got a great pop about it.
Cheers! Yes, there's not much wrong with the sensor in the aged X-T10. I suspect I will wear it out before I get around to upgrading it. Looking out for the possibility of an X-T30 with interest, however :)

Cheers! Yes, there's not much wrong with the sensor in the aged X-T10. I suspect I will wear it out before I get around to upgrading it. Looking out for the possibility of an X-T30 with interest, however :)

I hear ya! It's hard not to get sucked into upgrading these days with so many new fancy models incoming, but end of the day, they are mostly attractive because of add on gimmicks IMHO. I wish I still had my X-T1 tbh, loved that camera. ALmost tempted to buy another on the cheap or, if I sell my G80 and lens might go for an XT2 just for the 4K video on top. I don't really shoot video much, but occasionally for family events, and like to have the option.

Last edited:
From the Jazz session at the Paris House today, first shots I took auto iso and 3200 well chuffed, now all I have to do is figure out how the hell to set the X-T3 to BBF and learn Capture one.

Jason and Dan by Dave, on Flickr

Chris by Dave, on Flickr

Jason by Dave, on Flickr

Quick Step by Dave, on Flickr

From the Jazz session at the Paris House today, first shots I took auto iso and 3200 well chuffed, now all I have to do is figure out how the hell to set the X-T3 to BBF and learn Capture one.

Jason and Dan by Dave, on Flickr

Chris by Dave, on Flickr

Jason by Dave, on Flickr

Quick Step by Dave, on Flickr

Good set of candid Fujigraphs Sir, particularly like the shot of the guy with the bull fiddle.(y)

George.

Back