The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I have a feeling that FFDB is a database file. Have you tried formatting the slot 2 card in the X-T3 - might help.

Well traded in the X-T2 at Jessops, they got '''confused" over the trade in price but I put them straight on that (they offered £120 less than stated on the website). Just have to wait 30 days to claim back from Fuji, oh and for the X-T3 to come into stock :D

Queue of 5 for the silver and 37 for the black, so thought I'd try silver for a change.

Well traded in the X-T2 at Jessops, they got '''confused" over the trade in price but I put them straight on that (they offered £120 less than stated on the website). Just have to wait 30 days to claim back from Fuji, oh and for the X-T3 to come into stock :D

Queue of 5 for the silver and 37 for the black, so thought I'd try silver for a change.

Damn, you can't find a XT3 in stock?

Damn, you can't find a XT3 in stock?

I'm not in any rush, but they don't seem to be as easy to pick up as people say. Jessops were offering £594.03 trade in on an X-T2, which with the extra £200 from Fuji was just an offer I couldn't pass up. As I didn't know the offer existed until yesterday my options were limited in ensuring I get a trade in and purchase receipt with today's date on it as it's the last day of the offer.

Recently did a deal at Jessops for a X-H1 body, so it's looking like my XT1 and dedicated battery grip will be for sale soon. I've loved shooting the XT1, flawless ok, but looking forward to the XH1 arriving very soon.

:)

Lunch provided more chance to play...... X-T3 with 23mm

44292735914_fbe5e79f36_b.jpg

43201229360_389d3677f0_b.jpg

Recently did a deal at Jessops for a X-H1 body, so it's looking like my XT1 and dedicated battery grip will be for sale soon. I've loved shooting the XT1, flawless ok, but looking forward to the XH1 arriving very soon.

:)

Given that the trade in price for my X-T1 wasn't that good, I traded in my X-E1 to take advantage of the Fuji trade in offer and I've kept my X-T1 for when I need a lighter weight travel camera. Unless you need the money from the X-T1 trade in, it might be something to consider.

Like you I have gone from the X-T1 to the X-H1, if you have loved shooting the X-T1, as I have, then the X-H1 will make you ecstatic, it is the most comfortable camera to hold that I have ever used. One thing to beware of is the muscle memory from using the D pad to move the focus point, it took me a few days to stop sometimes inadvertently using the D pad instead of the joystick to move the focus point.

Last edited:
Had some more issues with my XT-3 since the rapid battery discharge. On three occasions over the last two days the camera has locked up and been unresponsive while showing live view on the lcd. no buttons including the on/off switch did anything. Replacing he battery solved the issue but have emailed fuji for their take on it.

Despite the issues, I am enjoying he camera and starting to get to grips with it.

Image-031.jpg

For those who have jumped to the XT3 from the 2, is the AF much improved?

So I have got in touch with Fujifilm UK again the regards to their 2 year warranty showing on some websites such as WEX and Park Cameras and below is their response:

Thank you for your reply.

Thank you for the example image of which we have inspected. We can confirm, from the 1st of September 2018 any X series or GFX FUJIFILM products purchased from a retailer such as WEX and Park Cameras will now have a two year warranty from date of purchase.

Please note, it is always best to check with us from which retailer you wish to purchase the product and then we can confirm if the product will include a two year warranty. Also any FUJIFILM products purchased before the 1st of September 2018 will only have a twelves warranty. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

The Fujifilm X World Team

Hope this can be helpful to some. Also, I know some of you XT3 owners got your cameras from Jessops. It might be a good idea to check with Fujifilm UK on the 2 year warranty.

Hmm. I got my X-T2 from LCE last month. Is there a specific contact/dept at Fuji to ask this?

How much did you get for the X-T2?

Back