The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

My X-T2 is back from Fuji, New ISO Dial, New EVF (!), Sensor and Body cleaned but they were unable to find a processing fault. The 10-24mm has also returned with a new front element and filter ring. The zoom now feels a lot less slick than before, hopefully it will settle in with use. It's good to have them back!

I'm not sure why I like this image so much - I think it's the contrasting colours and textures, and general cheerfulness of yellow - but having just popped it on Flickr I thought I would share it here too.

It was taken for a club competition with the theme 'yellow'; some of you may remember the yellow roses I posted recently, which were for the same comp.
I was using the X-T2 and super little 18-55mm.

Yellow Pepper and Seeds
by Andrea Thrussell, on Flickr

Last edited:
I'm not sure why I like this image so much - I think it's the contrasting colours and textures, and general cheerfulness of yellow - but having just popped it on Flickr I thought I would share it here too.

It was taken for a club competition with the theme 'yellow'; some of you may remember the yellow roses I posted recently, which were for the same comp.
I was using the X-T2 and 18-55mm.

Yellow Pepper and Seeds

Saw this on flickr, but looks much nicer here. You did well with the lighting, and now shiny wet bright bits (which I always seem to get). Nice one (y)

I was using the X-T2 and super little 18-55mm.

Yellow Pepper and Seeds

Very nice Fujigraph, competently lit and nicely presented.

George.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's to. I need a 10 - 24! Anyone selling one at a bargain price?

Fair enough, but it looks like you'd need to go some to park successfully in that place :oops: :$:D

I'm always moaning about traffic/parking in Oxford but in reality parking is easy enough although if you want to park in the centre during the day it's not cheap. If you planning to do that you are better off doing the park and ride.
After 6.30pm it changes I always park in Broad st area you are right nest to the Sheldon theatre and its £3 to 10pm and from 10 pm to 8 am it's free.

Went up to London yesterday to have a look at the "Winter Lights", which IMO were pretty pants, plus it was absolutely rammed for some reason, considering how wet it was. Anyway cam away with this, which I quite like ...

Rainy Days by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Went up to London yesterday to have a look at the "Winter Lights", which IMO were pretty pants, plus it was absolutely rammed for some reason, considering how wet it was. Anyway cam away with this, which I quite like ...

Rainy Days by Paulie-W, on Flickr

Very nice candid street style Fujigraph, liking this one very much.

George.

Found this interesting Youtube
Basically he prints a 5 foot print from the Fuji X-T3. Nikon Z7 and the GFX50. It goes without saying the other two are better the X-T3 but he mentioned if he had printed the X-T3 one on its own he would be very happy with it. Plus the fact he uses the 10-24 (which he claims is slightly soft in the corners) against a prime for the GfX 50 and the 24 -70 fo the NIkon. And im sure if he used something like the 16mm prime for the X-T3 it would only be better.

Flight of the Valkyries by Brian M, on Flickr

Was out with my new Mavic 2 Pro today, along with a mate who also has one. The we met another guy with the same drone. So some formation flying was called for!

Last edited:
*ahem* it's Ride of the Valkyries......sorry. cool shot though [emoji41]

Thanks! I think you'll find references to both translations from the original German! But these are drones, and they are flying, so flight is better. And cooler :cool:.

I don't use my X-T3 much but as I'd hurt my knee/back thought I'd go for the light option on a day out. Weather wasn't great but I enjoyed using the X-T3 :)

Valley1.jpg

Valley3.jpg

Back