The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

I caught the sunset just in time tonight, but looking over the opposite direction to where the sun was setting as the colours were much nicer. I got a selfie with just me and my dog. She is an angel, I walk her to the spot, tell her to stay, run back and focus and then set a 10 second timer.
View attachment 264842View attachment 264843

Nice hat. :)

Great selfie. My dog always follows me if I try to get her to sit still and pose. As soon as I walk away from her she’s up and after me. Tried bribery with treats etc., no joy. :rolleyes:

Lovely colours in the second.

Nice hat. :)

Great selfie. My dog always follows me if I try to get her to sit still and pose. As soon as I walk away from her she’s up and after me. Tried bribery with treats etc., no joy. :rolleyes:

Lovely colours in the second.
Ha ha, so pleased you noticed the hat. I wore it only to annoy my husband and kids as they don't like it! But it was to get synergy with ears like the dog... :LOL:

Who owns an XT-30? Have you ever used in conjuction with a small rig?

One of the locals at Corfe Castle.....

Just so we can get the puns in, so far I've had:

"Looks a bit Sheepish"
"Can't pull the wool over her eyes"

I'm expecting you Ewe lot to do better....

Baah by Steve Jelly, on Flickr
I'm expecting you Ewe lot to do better....

Dried hydrangea flower. Testing how I could stack in C1 Ex, and PS ... It kinda works ok I think.

T2 80mm f2.8 iso400 (about 10 stacked images)
Fragility by Paulie-W, on Flickr

"Excellent" Fujigraph, and very nicely presented.

George.

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at Clink St London UK of a guy with his Soprano Saxophone doing a bit of street playing.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/60th @ F5.6, ISO-800, Handheld.

Muso (38) (M)-03362M
by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Great street shot George.

Just been going through some old Fuji shots of years gone by, even with the X-T2 I hated the sky in the first so much so Now I have got Luminar 4 just to play around with the sky replacement.

DSCF2370-Edit by Suzie Law, on Flickr

DSCF2370-Edit (1) by Suzie Law, on Flickr

Last edited:
Just been going through some old Fuji shots of years gone by, even with the X-T2 I hated the sky in the first so much so Now I have got Luminar 4 just to play around with the sky replacement.

DSCF2370-Edit by Suzie Law, on Flickr

DSCF2370-Edit (1) by Suzie Law, on Flickr

Much improved Fujigraph mate, works for me really well. Something I've been contemplating to try out.

George.

Much improved Fujigraph mate, works for me really well. Something I've been contemplating to try out.

George.

Thank you George, I did try out the trial of Luminar 4 a while ago but as I have C1 Pro 20 and Affinity Photo I did not buy it. Now with how the weather is so up and down and wanting a bit of blue sky I got it yesterday.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave :) 5 years old tomorrow!

Playing around with my torch again ... But I am getting out `n` about this coming weekend, so won`t bore you with too many more macro`s ;)

T2 80mm f16 iso400
Bulb by Paulie-W, on Flickr
Great shot, I like that a lot, very creative.

Playing around with my torch again ... But I am getting out `n` about this coming weekend, so won`t bore you with too many more macro`s ;)

T2 80mm f16 iso400
Bulb by Paulie-W, on Flickr

“Cracking” still life Fujigraph, like everything about it.

George.

This is a shot of my XP2 with the Godox 350 onboard, it is a great piece of kit and much smaller and lighter than the V860ii or V1 I normally use on the T3 or H1.

Untitled by rick phillips, on Flickr

I did some reading up on this smaller Godox 350 flash. It all seemed positive except for cycle times? I understand it runs on AA batteries and therefore doesn’t have the power to recycle as quick (2/3 seconds) but has that been a hindrance for any shoots? The main use would be birthday parties and candid portrait shots when indoor lighting isn’t great.

I did some reading up on this smaller Godox 350 flash. It all seemed positive except for cycle times? I understand it runs on AA batteries and therefore doesn’t have the power to recycle as quick (2/3 seconds) but has that been a hindrance for any shoots? The main use would be birthday parties and candid portrait shots when indoor lighting isn’t great.
I bought the lithium battery version, it recycles pretty quickly. :)

Back