The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

One from yesterday’s morning walk. Lucky to come away with even this as didn’t check battery or have a spare on me. Camera literally went off just after capture.

Get my Best Side by Lost_Manc, on Flickr

That's a belter of a shot Rob, very nicely done.

Last edited:
One from yesterday’s morning walk. Lucky to come away with even this as didn’t check battery or have a spare on me. Camera literally went off just after capture.

Get my Best Side by Lost_Manc, on Flickr

Very nice wildlife style capture Rob, with good composition & stance.

Anyway, it's going back I've ordered an f. I hope to gosh it's ok :D

The F is much better handling camera - more function buttons as well, but there is some in-built witchcraft as well as images from the F are sharper than previous generations and it’s much sharper wide open than X100/X100S

I hope that the one you’ve bought is ok as well, it’s a great camera

The F is much better handling camera - more function buttons as well, but there is some in-built witchcraft as well as images from the F are sharper than previous generations and it’s much sharper wide open than X100/X100S

I hope that the one you’ve bought is ok as well, it’s a great camera

TBH I wish the s had worked out for me as I liked the simplicity and although the shutter speed issues irked me at first I got over it. I looked for another s but I couldn't see any at a price I thought reasonable so I went for what I thought was a reasonably priced f. It cost a lot more than the s but it looked an ok price for an f.

That's a belter of a shot Rob, very nicely done.
Thank you.
That's a lovely squirrel shot Rob :D

As with dog pictures, I can't get enough of squirrel pictures :D
Thank you. Well, as well as dog shot I may well be able to keep you happy with squirrel shots as they are in abundance locally and only too happy to pose!
Very nice wildlife style capture Rob, with good composition & stance.
Thank you. Definitely got lucky with it as id had nothing unto this point plus with the battery about to go it really was this or nothing!

Last edited:
I’m interested in the 7 Artisans 35mm f0.95. Anyone got anything to report. ?

I've spent a lot of time thinking about getting another X100V
But the Original is still so relevant.
Even managed to use it in the rain. (Briefly)

Wet Wet Wet by Trevor, on Flickr

Very nice woodland style capture Trevor, with some lovely colours & atmosphere.

"Its so good you even posted it twice" :) :)

Final motorsport event of the year for me, the season-ending Neil Howard Memorial Stages rally at Outon Park. All shot with the X-T4 and Fuji 100-400. It was very dark, damp and gloomy all day so I got to thoroughly test out the high ISO performance of the X-T4. Also a very rare opportunity to shoot motorsport in the dark.

Last edited:
Final motorsport event of the year for me, the season-ending Neil Howard Memorial Stages rally at Outon Park. All shot with the X-T4 and Fuji 100-400. It was very dark, damp and gloomy all day so I got to thoroughly test out the high ISO performance of the X-T4. Also a very rare opportunity to shoot motorsport in the dark.

Damn good set of images, love the look your getting in 2nd one. I use to worry about high iso but with the Fuji X lot, it does not bother me at all and would gladly go over 12,800 for a shot I wanted.

That's like getting the pickled onion and gherkin but still waiting for the fish & chips
Tell me about it!
If I had any hair, I`d be pulling it out ;)

I just hope I`m on the "lucky" list.

Damn good set of images, love the look your getting in 2nd one. I use to worry about high iso but with the Fuji X lot, it does not bother me at all and would gladly go over 12,800 for a shot I wanted.
Thank you. It's one of the biggest differences coming from my Canon DSLR, the high ISO performance is night and day better on the Fuji. I have my Auto ISO set to a maximum of 12,800 now, I'd rather get the shot than worry about a bit of noise.

So I've just had my X-T4 out over my lunch break (for no reason in particular other than to have a play around with it), and the shutter button is somewhat sticky. It feels a bit stiff and isn't always popping back from being pressed or half pressed. Is this a common issue on X-T bodies? The camera did get a bit wet on Saturday but I left it out for 2 days when I got home to thoroughly dry out. Is this something that's easy to fix?

So I've just had my X-T4 out over my lunch break (for no reason in particular other than to have a play around with it), and the shutter button is somewhat sticky. It feels a bit stiff and isn't always popping back from being pressed or half pressed. Is this a common issue on X-T bodies? The camera did get a bit wet on Saturday but I left it out for 2 days when I got home to thoroughly dry out. Is this something that's easy to fix?

Not once have I ever had a sticky shutter button on any of mine, plus always popped right back up.

Not once have I ever had a sticky shutter button on any of mine, plus always popped right back up.
It's nothing terrible but it's definitely a bit stiff. I did have a shutter button screwed in so I've taken that off now. Worst comes to the worst I only bought it in April from Wex, it's within warranty so I'd have to send it back

Last edited:
Had to return my Xt3 which was brand new with a sticky button, Just felt wrong and occasionally do multiple fires when pressed. When I read up on it Fuji service states the shutter silo can get warped if too much pressure is used when screwing in a shutter button.

Back