The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Here's another one.

Classic chrome. Shot with a 35mm f2.0 in a gorillapod.
DSCF2510_203.jpg

everything thing sells if the price is right! its finding the right price for both sides that can be a problem at times

True enough

Been busy with shopping and Santa duties, so not shot much last few days. This was a little set up my partner set up for me beside where I reside most of the time at the PC :D She has been trying to get me more in the festive spirit. They've been watching movies in by the tree, and I am usually on the PC, out in another room, so she set these lights and candles up for me, gotta admire it. Off to finally watch a Christmas movie with them now, and have some beers.

Have a great Christmas all, and I hope Santa brings you something nice :) :beer::snaphappy:

Merry Christmas 2016 by Enticing Imagery, on Flickr

Yes, Merry Christmas all. My daughter was finally asleep, so Santa was finally able to visit! :D :banana:

We just managed to get the stuff safely in from the garage just now! Thought it was a good idea at the time :D Had them split into travel cases. Got all the tuff out there now, F it, Santa has been! phewp ..

Merry Xmas everyone.

Well got my new lens this morning which I was expecting the 55-200.

What I didn't expect is my first pictures to be of Baby Deer!! We have lived at our house for 8 years and this is the first time I have ever seen the deer near our home and on Xmas morning of all mornings!!2016_1225_11031500.jpeg2016_1225_11034100.jpeg2016_1225_11040200%282%29.jpeg

Well I didn't get any lenses, as expected :D BUT, I did get a rather nice wrist strap for the camera :) from this lot here: http://footprintstraps.blogspot.ie/ Got a lovely brown leather one.

Also got some posh aftershave [no Lynx set this year :D ] and a new vaping tank [Cleito 120 + RTA kit for it] , which I'm very happy with. Just starting the cooking now! Yes, bit behind ...

Last edited:
Well I didn't get any lenses, as expected :D BUT, I did get a rather nice wrist strap for the camera :) from this lot here: http://footprintstraps.blogspot.ie/ Got a lovely brown leather one.

Also got some posh aftershave [no Lynx set this year :D ] and a new vaping tank [Cleito 120 + RTA kit for it] , which I'm very happy with. Just starting the cooking now! Yes, bit behind ...
The straps are lovely, but I've gone back to my Peak Design one for now as it's more comfortable. The leather needs broken in a bit I think for the footprint one to be first choice for me.

The straps are lovely, but I've gone back to my Peak Design one for now as it's more comfortable. The leather needs broken in a bit I think for the footprint one to be first choice for me.

Yeah it feels quite nice. I'm terrible with straps, usually go without, but I'm gonna try leave this one on :D

Yeah it feels quite nice. I'm terrible with straps, usually go without, but I'm gonna try leave this one on :D
I'll be playing with mine until it's a bit more supple...so to speak. They look fantastic and are very well made, just need the comfort as I'd prefer not to know I was wearing it if you know what I mean?

I use Footprints straps, I think they're great. I nearly posted about them when you mentioned a strap previously, but thought as you were receiving it rather than buying it that it would be best not to muddy the waters!

I got a really nice strap, and the leather half case for my XT-2. Fuji have double cashback on the xpro2 again at the moment and I'm sorely tempted as a second "primes" body. I really don't need it, but.....

This was the strap I got (black with red whipping). Ridiculously nice quality and amazing,y good value:

https://www.facebook.com/HyperionCameraStraps/?pnref=story

Last edited:
I probably will - I'm not looking to make as I added extras and have to pay postage, but neither wilI give it away, I'd sooner let the kids have it.

I probably will - I'm not looking to make as I added extras and have to pay postage, but neither wilI give it away, I'd sooner let the kids have it.

I'm just ribbing you. I know what you mean. The difficulty with the SC is putting a price that you're willing to negotiate down from a bit whilst not putting people off. It's a bit of a balancing act. What did you add to it?

I use Footprints straps, I think they're great. I nearly posted about them when you mentioned a strap previously, but thought as you were receiving it rather than buying it that it would be best not to muddy the waters!

I hear ya :) Very happy with the one I got anyway

Footprint strap by Enticing Imagery, on Flickr

Took that at like 7am Christmas morn after opening it

Footprints are in a class of their own and Clive is a lovely guy to deal with who's overcome some incredible physical problems in order to keep making them. Well worth backing, guys!
I've got two 'Footprint' leather wrist straps, fantastically made, Clive is excellent who makes them, I have mine made one inch longer as my wrist is quite large, no extra cost.

I'd use nothing else to be honest! I went for the dark Dakota colour, there's a choice of around 15 different colour options. Awesome!

:)

I've got two 'Footprint' leather wrist straps, fantastically made, Clive is excellent who makes them, I have mine made one inch longer as my wrist is quite large, no extra cost.

I'd use nothing else to be honest! I went for the dark Dakota colour, there's a choice of around 15 different colour options. Awesome!

:)

Spot on, Pete. It's nice to back someone who I actually feel both earns and deserves my money for his products.

Spot on, Pete. It's nice to back someone who I actually feel both earns and deserves my money for his products.

+1, he's been through an incredibly difficult spell, but regardless his straps are spot on. I have a brown wrist strap on my x-e2.

Back