The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

so i took my new x-t1 camera out with me at the weekend. just some snaps while learning the menus etc. impressed by both the 27mm and 35 f1.4. i was going to sell the 35, but might keep hold of it.
haven't had a chance to test out all the different film simulators but not sure if its worth it or not as i shoot raw anyway.

the Mrs didn't mind the camera and 27mm being put in her hand bag.
20160430-DSCF9549 by Jonathan Howes, on Flickr

river thames
20160501-DSCF9581 by Jonathan Howes, on Flickr

back home with friends
20160501-DSCF9636 by Jonathan Howes, on Flickr

Very nice shots, were these all taken with the 27mm ? What film simulations did you use ? I never realised Boo from Monsters inc was a real person ! :rolleyes:

Very nice shots, were these all taken with the 27mm ? What film simulations did you use ? I never realised Boo from Monsters inc was a real person ! :rolleyes:

The one of my wife and the boat were on the 27mm and the little girl was on the 35 1.4. Shot in raw.

Sorry you lost me with the monsters inc reference?

Sorry, the little girl is a ringer for one of the characters in Monsters inc, Boo.

A pic from the parkland walk in N8.
Used black and white with green as the filter.

Expectation
by sean azzopardi, on Flickr

That's a nice shot Sean, great full range of mono tones, good comp', and really like the way you've captured the person in almost silhouette against the lighter part of the image.(y)

George.

I must unsubscribe from this thread as more I look the more I want wants

That's a nice shot Sean, great full range of mono tones, good comp', and really like the way you've captured the person in almost silhouette against the lighter part of the image.(y)

George.
Thanks, George. Good observation on what I was trying to achieve.

Bad news 18-135 lens has developed an issue... OIS motor has broken "I think" and is constantly working even when OIS is off...

Can hear it quite clearly ...

Good news its off to WEX to be fixed... and I get a temp replacement to tide me over.

Bad news 18-135 lens has developed an issue... OIS motor has broken "I think" and is constantly working even when OIS is off...

Can hear it quite clearly ...

Good news its off to WEX to be fixed... and I get a temp replacement to tide me over.

That's normal behaviour I thought, it's always powered up even if not enabled?

That's normal behaviour I thought, it's always powered up even if not enabled?

It's a lot louder than when I first got it. Not sure I could hear anything at all to start with.

There's also no difference using the lens handheld when I turn OIS on or off

Back