The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Nice one, still awaiting the despatch notice on my 90mm F2 :)

Was it Jessops or Camera Jungle you ordered from? They share the same stock I believe. My 16mm was marked as dispatched yesterday but no update on that since, no idea when it'll arrive.

Was it Jessops or Camera Jungle you ordered from? They share the same stock I believe. My 16mm was marked as dispatched yesterday but no update on that since, no idea when it'll arrive.
It wasn't from either of those, I'll have it by the end of the week though. I'm not in any great rush to be honest.

My 16mm and 90mm give me 24mm & 135mm on Fuji, and my incoming 55 and 85 have me covered on the f/f Sony. I have Macro covered with the new Sony FE 90mm f2.8 G and will be filling the final gap with Jonathan’s Samyang 35mm. I don’t need anything beyond that, I am going to spend the next year honing my craft..

It wasn't from either of those, I'll have it by the end of the week though. I'm not in any great rush to be honest.

I kind of am lol, as apart from an adapted Canon lens I have no other lenses atm. I'm going to challenge myself a bit with the 16mm, try using just that for a bit - I prefer to keep gear minimal - though I do think I need something in the 35/50 region just to have for people-y shots

Just a simple candid street style Fujigraph taken at London UK of a couple of ladies appearing to be having a serious Chinwag.

X-H1, 55-200mm Lens, 1/680th @ F5.6, ISO=200, Handheld.
Chinwag-03319 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

George.

Very nicely taken image George, goes great in mono.

Very nicely taken image George, goes great in mono.

Thank you kindly fellow snapper, I sure do appreciate your reply.

George.

Last edited:
Not posted for a long time. The first few from my new to me XT-30....
1)
k7qWw0v.jpg

2)
1JM4reK.jpg

3)
OAOlrG7.jpg

4)
MrxwAK6.jpg

Not posted for a long time. The first few from my new to me XT-30....
1)
k7qWw0v.jpg

2)
1JM4reK.jpg

3)
OAOlrG7.jpg

4)
MrxwAK6.jpg
Very nice shots, where is that, and what lens were you using?

Unlike you to get the horizon out of level - unless it's my eyes of course :)
I did look twice when I shot it as the green level in camera horizon line was spot on but the right hand side of the coast looked out ??
COULD ALSO BE MY LAZINESS TO PP AS IT CAME SOOC:(

Last edited:
I really like it and i have used it on both my xf100-400mm and my 50-140mm so long as you take into account the 2stop light loss and keep your shutter speed as high as possible.
How do you find the 2x TC, a lot say its not great?

Haven't been on here for a while so apologies if already posted but Jessops are now selling brand new X-T2 body for just £599. That's a serious bargain.

I was tempted by this but having done research this model seems to suffer from some problems.

Tried posting a link but didn't work. Just Google X-T2 problems.

Sorry - I put X-E2 initially!

Last edited:
Back