The Fabulous Fuji X owners thread

Loving the light painting stuff. I really should give this a go. Never tried it.

Thanks, Rick :) I actually find it quite fun to do. For some reason, pretty mundane things seem to work well.

Another "Excellent" stile life type Fujigraph Paul, nothing more to be said.

Thank you, Geprge :)

A few shots of the Treetops treehouse we stayed in, will add some from our walks once I've had a look at them. X-H1 and 10-24.

Treetops - Fox and Hound Hotel in Devon. by Rick Phillips, on Flickr

Cracking set of images Rick, beautifully taken mate it looks like you had a great break.

Cracking set of images Rick, beautifully taken mate it looks like you had a great break.
Yeah it was a great experience. I’ve never been to Devon before. We’ll certainly be back. Thanks Dave.

"IT MADE EXPLORE" :) :)

This snap I did a time or two ago but was never really satisfied with the presentation, so its one I have revisited since changing how I do my PP.

Just a simple tourist type Fujigraph taken at The South Bank London UK of some of the pods at the famous London Eye tourist attraction.

X-H1, 18-55mm Lens, 1/270th @ F8, ISO-200, Polarizing Filter, Handheld.
My London (4)-03529 by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

:ty: for looking., (y):fuji:

I've been taking my wife to the local hospital on a regular basis over the last few weeks since she broke her ankle. No hanging around allowed in the waiting areas due to Covid restrictions so I've been taking myself off for walks across the nearby hill and nature reserve.

This one was from Wednesday....a lovely day if a tad breezy.

Fuji X-Pro2 and XF 23mm f2
The Invitation by Aimless Alliterations, on Flickr

Folks; I've shot with the XT4 before but it was a while back; can I ask anyone who has used both; how much better is the EVF on the XT4 v the XH1?

I recently bought a cracking Minolta 70-210 MD f4 off of the forum; I've shot it on my XH1 and to be honest manual focusing is pretty dire on the EVF in that; its a dream to focus on an A7r3 I've tried it on tonight (which has an excellent EVF)...

Being a ten week old puppy it's hard to capture them still.

Alfie

Alfie by APM Photography, on Flickr

X-E1

Very cute.

I am having the same problem, our 8 week old cocker is proving nigh on impossible to capture.. I'll keep trying.

I’ve got a WTD post for a mint 18-55 just in case anyone’s not seen it and has one they don’t use !

Suzuki

Suzuki by APM Photography, on Flickr

X-E1

Is that a GSX-R but with higher bars etc, more for touring?

I loved my Gixxer 6, but after having my FireBlade, and then riding one again, I realised how focused it was, I stayed on 10 minutes before swapping back to the Blade, it was doing my back in :( Didn't they do a naked 750 based on the Gixxer?

Is that a GSX-R but with higher bars etc, more for touring?

I loved my Gixxer 6, but after having my FireBlade, and then riding one again, I realised how focused it was, I stayed on 10 minutes before swapping back to the Blade, it was doing my back in :( Didn't they do a naked 750 based on the Gixxer?
Yes Steve, it's a more kinda focused for touring, and sit up style, it still uses the awesome iconic K5 engine..... sublime!

Regards;
Pete

Yes Steve, it's a more kinda focused for touring, and sit up style, it still uses the awesome iconic K5 engine..... sublime!

Regards;
Pete
That looks like the sort of thing I’d enjoy. I think the bars are maybe a bit high, but that should be an easy fix. I must start my away from this thread!!

Just going through some old Fuji shots, I was going to totally sack my music ones but going through these I have decided to stick with music and busker shots even with my Sony kits.

Sam by Rohan, on Flickr

Io by Rohan, on Flickr

Io by Rohan, on Flickr

Just going through some old Fuji shots, I was going to totally sack my music ones but going through these I have decided to stick with music and busker shots even with my Sony kits.

Sam by Rohan, on Flickr

Io by Rohan, on Flickr

Io by Rohan, on Flickr

Three very nice candid street style Fujigraphs Dave, liking all of these very much with my fav' being the mono presentation.

I'm seeing some nice landscape shots in here, so if is anyone who favours that kind of thing is interested I have a brand new Lee 85 Deluxe filter set up in the classifieds.

Back