The Football Thread - Season 2012/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you lot are so easy to wind up!

Yes, of course it was a save, when I looked this morning in slow mo I realised I was wrong yesterday but thought it would be fun to see how far I could take it.

You guys are awesome

Silly boy.

Just noticed this on my twitter feed from last night.....

Die Hard UK ‏@DieHard_UK
De Gea saving more than John McClane tonight! #YippeKiYay

Biting? I put a gif up and said you needed glasses, hardly call that biting.

you also called me "ridiculous" that was a pretty big chomp my friend! :LOL::LOL:

I am ridiculous, but thats beside the point :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Pick that out:clap:

If you get as many chances at Anfield you should progress ok.failing that there's always the top 4 finish to concentrate on:D

Just one point about the Man U game last night.

Why did the ref blow the final whistle when the ball was out of play? That contravenes the laws of the game.

I understand that he could blown as soon as it was kicked but none the less, an incorrect decision. It doesn't help the referees status at all.

@BBCSport: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: "We are very disappointed to have lost the game, we had an almost perfect away performance."

:LOL: I'm not sure how it's 'almost perfect' if you concede twice and don't at least get an away goal on the scoresheet!

Tbf Suarez could have had easily had 4

'King Kenny' spent money like a drunken sailor on shore leave, but at least he had 2 cup finals to show for it. Brendan Rodgers is looking like what Lambert is to Villa, a dud.

@BBCSport: Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: "We are very disappointed to have lost the game, we had an almost perfect away performance."

:LOL: I'm not sure how it's 'almost perfect' if you concede twice and don't at least get an away goal on the scoresheet!

So you didn't watch the game then? :thinking: You would know what he was talking about if you did.

Just like Monday, played pretty well, but conceded some goals. This wasn'tso against the run of play as Monday. The Hulk goal was a scorcher, :eek: though I think that was probably the only time they let him go on his left foot.

I thought Enrique had a great game defensively apart from one mistake which led to their 2nd goal. :(

Fingers crossed for the reverse tie. (y)

'King Kenny' spent money like a drunken sailor on shore leave, but at least he had 2 cup finals to show for it. Brendan Rodgers is looking like what Lambert is to Villa, a dud.

Disagree.

I'd keep Rodgers over kenny any day of the week. With Rodgers the long term just seems more positive.

joescrivens said:
Disagree.

I'd keep Rodgers over kenny any day of the week. With Rodgers the long term just seems more positive.

Kenny was terrible but I do like what Rodgers is working towards. That said, his interviews do my head in! Any Rodgers - Lambert comparisons are very harsh.

joescrivens said:
Disagree.

Agree. Downing and Henderson both improved.

Help me out folks - I just can't get this one.....

537046_10152550155810273_610587854_n.jpg

Can't see Liverpool ever becoming the club they were again without a sugar daddy or oil rich Arab throwing money at it.The pressures and expectations on the managers since the glory days must be hell

Really? :eek: :thinking:

You must be in hysterics all the time just from random occurrences during an average day if you think that was 'very funny'. :shrug:

Still, must have a very happy life because of it though. ;)

Come on

It's just a bit of banter. If I put the same joke up showing fergie and the letters "ttwa" it would be just as funny.

Come on

It's just a bit of banter. If I put the same joke up showing fergie and the letters "ttwa" it would be just as funny.

Yep, just as funny, as in not very imho. :shrug:

I like the banter as much as the next person, but proclaiming something to be 'very funny' should be about something that is at least funny. :shrug: But maybe that's just me. :shrug: :)

It's only good fun - as Joe said, it's banter and everybody gives a bit.

Is this one funny ?

BC2y_XYCcAAsKH0.jpg:large

Really? :eek: :thinking:

You must be in hysterics all the time just from random occurrences during an average day if you think that was 'very funny'. :shrug:

Still, must have a very happy life because of it though. ;)

Get a grip. I'm a red but I can also laugh at myself. If you are the humour (less) police around here I'll be sure to report in in future.

Yep, just as funny, as in not very imho. :shrug:

I like the banter as much as the next person, but proclaiming something to be 'very funny' should be about something that is at least funny. :shrug: But maybe that's just me. :shrug: :)

You don't really understand the concept of humour do you? It is an entirely personal thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Get a grip. I'm a red but I can also laugh at myself. If you are the humour (less) police around here I'll be sure to report in in future.

No, not the humour police, just expressing an opinion. It is an internet forum isn't it. :shrug: We can say what we like, within the confines of common decency.

You don't really understand the concept of humour do you? It is an entirely personal thing.

Yep, a personal thing, and I put my opinion of the 'joke'. :shrug: Up to you whether you choose to comment on my opinion, as I did of the 'joke' or not. :shrug:

It's an internet forum. :D

On a lighter note, just saw Michael Owen on Football Focus. I think he's buying the wrong hair dye, as his colour is getting darker and darker as he gets older and tries to get on TV more. :LOL: It just looks too odd imho. :thinking: :LOL:

Lee Dixon has done a similar thing over the last few years. He used to be blonde you know. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back