The Football Thread - Season 2016/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done Huddersfield. Always nice to see a new team in the top flight (y)

Although having just double checked, they have been in my lifetime, but I was too young to see it ;)
Exactly my thoughts too. I can't remember them in the top division, even though it was in my lifetime. Reading have had a couple of goes.

Wagner seems to have transformed them. Hopefully they can hold their own next season.

Their Chairman looked like he went to hell and back. I feared for his health at one point. [emoji6] [emoji38]

New blood, which is great, but let's hope they don't becoming the whipping boys. 1st game away to one of the big sides..... That'll sort them :rolleyes:

Sanchez was a disgrace and the FA should have thrown the book at him. Thought Huths response was excellent.
I'm all for cutting this stuff out. It's not necessary and is spoiling (not ruining) the game to an extent, but let's not pretend Alexis is the only one to have done it either.

It's a far wider problem that needs to be dealt with and as has previously been intimated a few posts ago, I do hope a hard line is drawn and kept with this one.

I'm all for cutting this stuff out. It's not necessary and is spoiling (not ruining) the game to an extent, but let's not pretend Alexis is the only one to have done it either.

It's a far wider problem that needs to be dealt with and as has previously been intimated a few posts ago, I do hope a hard line is drawn and kept with this one.

I don't think anyone was singling our Sanchez as the only one, it was just that his 'reaction' :rolleyes: was a recent widely seen example. :(

Needless to say, I am NOT HAPPY!!!!

Then the idiot says we can challenge for the league!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back