The great TP election thread

Yes they did. Check the numbers. SNP 1,454,436 votes; others 1,456,029 votes.

Of course that's what usually happens. I was trying to point out that claiming Scotland to be a 'one party state' is wrong. How can it be a one party state when that one party got less than 50% of the votes?

Scotland's a part of the UK. All that's happened is some, ok a lot, of constituencies in that part of the UK has sent the looney tunes to represent them.

However the rest of the UK sent representatives from other parties.

The UK is a state, IMHO Scotland isn't.

Scotland's a part of the UK. All that's happened is some, ok a lot, of constituencies in that part of the UK has sent the looney tunes to represent them.

However the rest of the UK sent representatives from other parties.

The UK is a state, IMHO Scotland isn't.

Your opinion off course but in my opinion only 3 constituencies in Scotland sent the looney tunes to represent them.:D:D

Yes I agree the UK is in a state some have realised this after 5 years for others it will take a little longer.:runaway::runaway:

Pretty sad really when people resort to unimaginative insults.

#pathetic

Reactions: ST4
Pretty sad when people get upset about such insignificant things.

#hilarious (I have no idea what a # prefix means).

Steve.

Last edited:

If the Lunatics are running the asylum it's because the folk last in charge were so crap they allowed it to happen.

If the Lunatics are running the asylum it's because the folk last in charge were so crap they allowed it to happen.
if the Lunatics are running the asylum it's because people voted for them. Which is slightly worrying, since the same people drive cars and operate heavy machinery.

Pretty sad when people get upset about such insignificant things.

#hilarious (I have no idea what a # prefix means).

Steve.
Who is upset?

Good old uncle Ned - #1uncle!

SAUSAGE?!

Back