This was bound to end in tears . . !

i-gMrGdTv-L.jpg

and it did . .

i-Mmp89SN-L.jpg

i-rZXD8VM-L.jpg

Nice to see Brogie back on track . .

i-kXX6RKq-L.jpg

i-DwWg9Cg-XL.jpg

RIP Ben, another loss to the racing world . .

The first and sixth shot's are cracking images, a very well caught set.

#1 #4 & #6 are bloody awsome, nice capture in #3 & the rest are spot on also(y)Just a shame the meeting marred by tragic incident involving Ben Gautrey:thumbsdown::crying:

cracking stuff Jason :clap:

1 really is a stunner, but the eye contact with Shakey in 6 (y) and a great catch getting 'that moment'

Shot 1 and 6 (y) blooming exellent....
Well caught with the battling Brookes and Rutter...:nono:

Clive.

No sure how I missed these but :clap: nice capture and great reactions on the Josh/Michael incident.

(y)

Cracking set (y)

Can now remember chatting to you at Brands and a brief hello at Cadwell after looking at your site.

Last edited:
Really like the first two.

1 and 6 are crackers, pity about being to close on 2.

Many Thanks for the comments ..

I use a Nikon D200, D300, 300mm f2.8, Sigma 70-200 and Tamron 17-50

WOW Those are awesome shots, when you say TOGS what do you mean? i kind of get the impression you are one of those from the side of the track we all dream of getting to ?
i like #1, #4 and #6

Last edited:
WOW Those are awesome shots, when you say TOGS what do you mean? i kind of get the impression you are one of those from the side of the track we all dream of getting to ?
i like #1, #4 and #6

Photographer shortened to Togs . .

and yes I am from the side you dream of getting to . . trust me though, it not what you think it would be, long hours on a race weekend, deadlines to meet, people trying to take your place as soon as you mess up . . etc etc etc

i-wrtHqPf-L.jpg

i-wStpPtZ-L.jpg

yea i guess it is much more complitcated, political and all the rest of the blahs than it sounds. I enjoy it most of all and whilst im no expert and scale barely on amateur level its still a hobby i really enjoy stiull getting kit together slowly and cautious of what to get, would like to do more and get those shots without peoples heads/arms and stupid fences :p.

Good pics tho but then you already know that :-D.

Jason
you posted some of the best of the recent round of Cadwell images then go and post those last two which are poor in comparison and are typical of what I would expect from a newbie with the bottom of the wheels missing

Many Thanks for taking the time to pass comment.

Every media and non media tog has pictures of bikes coming over the mountain, it's a standard shot of Cadwell Park, my customers, (the ones who pay my wages and allow me to feed my children etc) wanted something a bit different from the standard really like them and used them for newspaper reports etc rather than the Mountain shots . .

Many Thanks for taking the time to pass comment.

Every media and non media tog has pictures of bikes coming over the mountain, it's a standard shot of Cadwell Park, my customers, (the ones who pay my wages and allow me to feed my children etc) wanted something a bit different from the standard really like them and used them for newspaper reports etc rather than the Mountain shots . .

I understand what your saying - I have been to Cadwell a few times and the mountain is a great place for images
but the last two images are poor regardless of whether you have sold them or not.. I once shot a fire engine that was nothing but a snapshot and it sold 6 copies and got a full blown poster of it in an exhibition at Duxford museum but it was not a good image
I am not having ago at you Jason I think the first batch are sensational images and the last two are what I would expect from a Novice
my 2p
Chris

I understand what your saying - I have been to Cadwell a few times and the mountain is a great place for images
but the last two images are poor regardless of whether you have sold them or not.. I once shot a fire engine that was nothing but a snapshot and it sold 6 copies and got a full blown poster of it in an exhibition at Duxford museum but it was not a good image
I am not having ago at you Jason I think the first batch are sensational images and the last two are what I would expect from a Novice
my 2p
Chris

I get what your saying . . . This is the difference from going to a meeting for hobby or working for people . . Sometimes you have to do what they want, if you don't there are plenty of people waiting in the wings to take my place . .

The difference between pic#5 in the first set (19 Steve Brogan) and the first of the two you dont like is about 5 steps to my right . . the ground was slightly lower . .

Last edited:
What can I say!!!!!! Top dollar first class shots there........amazing, all of them :)

Back