The New Top Gear

I orignaly thought it would be dire , However I enjoyed the show , still not keen on Looky likey though

Well I thought it was very good, and for the first time ever my wife sat and watched the whole programme with me and enjoyed it very much for the humour. The format may not have moved on much but the presenters in this version are the best for some time.
I enjoyed it a lot.
Thought it was entertaining and made me laugh as well.
My wife also thought it was good.

I can’t stand Paddy, and even I enjoyed it. Grand Tour failed miserably with their studio. For road trips there’s no doubt that GT is best but the new TG presenters were great.

The last season of TGT was fantastic, they'd chopped out the majority of the annoying bits and those three presenters are the best by a long way - I'm disappointed it's ended but the specials are the best bits so will see.

This weeks Top Gear is the closest to the original 3 so far. It's odd - I find them all quite annoying on other things I've seen them on, but as a group I really enjoyed it. Only the first episode but a great start. Can't remember the last time I looked forward to the next episode.

The last season of TGT was fantastic, they'd chopped out the majority of the annoying bits and those three presenters are the best by a long way - I'm disappointed it's ended but the specials are the best bits so will see.

This weeks Top Gear is the closest to the original 3 so far. It's odd - I find them all quite annoying on other things I've seen them on, but as a group I really enjoyed it. Only the first episode but a great start. Can't remember the last time I looked forward to the next episode.
If that's the case I won't bother watching it then. I do think the problem with the show is that no one can seem to decide what kind of show it is supposed to be. One thing that is for sure in my own opinion is that it is not a show for anyone interested in cars, other than pishing about in them trying (and failing IMO) to be funny.

I thought the Eddie Kidd tribute last night was excellent.
Even though Paddy McGuiness did it.

Indeed it was.

Normally I zone out a bit when Paddy is in charge but the Eddie Kidd item was good, wife reckons even winning a multiple rollover on the Euromillions I wouldn't get to buy a McLaren for the track, but she is now more interested in an automatic car now she understand how paddle shift gearboxes work, off to look for a Cupra Leon to upgrade to.

Back