The Official Fuji X Pro 1 Thread

Well, as you can see, we are completely snowed in here in South Hampshire:-

Snow%201024px_zpsnifjcpsp.jpg

Things are so bad today that they have shut all the schools and playgroups so that the little ones don't die of hypothermia on the way to school in their mum's 4x4s
I can remember wading my way through snowdrifts for weeks on end in '63 and we only lost a few kids to frostbite and hypothermia :)

Snow%201024px_zpsnifjcpsp.jpg

Things are so bad today that they have shut all the schools and playgroups so that the little ones don't die of hypothermia on the way to school in their mum's 4x4s
I can remember wading my way through snowdrifts for weeks on end in '63 and we only lost a few kids to frostbite and hypothermia :)
:eek: The devastation! Blown all the dog's fur off his middle!

I was living in in Southampton in ‘63 but my recollect is that there was hardly any snow there, but driving north to Loughborough and back in an unheated transit van was horrendous and the snow was piled up above vehicle height on many roads.

I was living in in Southampton in ‘63 but my recollect is that there was hardly any snow there, but driving north to Loughborough and back in an unheated transit van was horrendous and the snow was piled up above vehicle height on many roads.

I lived in the North in those days - Surrey to be exact :)

Well, we didn't do too badly:-

2nd%20March%20Snow_zps7lhfqabz.jpg

X-Pro1 and 55-200mm

Needless to say, all schools are closed and general services (refuse collection, post etc) suspended

Here's one from my X-Pro1 storage files shot around 3.5yrs ago, only getting round to looking at the files now with a bit of time on my hands;

Morning mist

Morning mist by APM Photography, on Flickr

X-Pro1 - XF18mm - iso 400 - @ f/9

Lovely series of images Peter. That much maligned xf18 lens works well with the XP1

Back