The Official I'd rather watch paint dry for the next 4 weeks thread

I've taken up drinking at lunchtime! Mind you, we pick a car up tomorrow so I'll be giving that up as well. Hopefully, people who want to watch it will go to their rooms rather than force the rest of us to suffer.

Is it Friday?

Mind you there is some good motor sport on this weekend!

Last edited:
I can cope with it on TV, just watch another channel/Netflix or a Blu Ray, what annoys me is when everybody at work is talking about nothing else but football and they talk to me as if I know/care whats happened. Even though I have told them I hate football they still try and then look at me as if theres something wrong with me because I have no interest.

Never minded playing the game but have no real interest in watching it or knowing anything about it. My dad (semi-pro)) and his cousin (pro) were the footballers in the family. I much prefer motorsport as do most at work so I won't be expected to listen or have to talk about it. It'll be on the tv at the gym no doubt, but without sound so not too bad.

What sports do you like?
I can cope with it on TV, just watch another channel/Netflix or a Blu Ray, what annoys me is when everybody at work is talking about nothing else but football and they talk to me as if I know/care whats happened. Even though I have told them I hate football they still try and then look at me as if theres something wrong with me because I have no interest.

I know i'm bitter because Italy failed to qualify, but WTF are Saudi Arabia doing there, absolutely terrible team.

I know i'm bitter because Italy failed to qualify, but WTF are Saudi Arabia doing there, absolutely terrible team.

You're in the wrong thread, you want the other one to discuss it :)

You're in the wrong thread, you want the other one to discuss it :)
When people post where they shouldn't in the 52 challenge they get one of these (y)

-Donut.png

Perhaps I should hand them out here too :D

-Donut.png

Last edited:
Why does anyone like any sports? There are lots of interesting ways to spend your time.
im only asking? i did not say everyone needs to know abotu sport but come off your horse. Pick any worlwide popular subject, be in sport, brexit, trump etc, not everyone cares just like the person i quoted doesnt care about football.

i hate when people in the office etc talk about fluff like euro vision etc but do i moan about in a forum. nope

but do i moan about in a forum. nope
Its supposed to be a light hearted thread, If I wanted to watch a fight, I'd go stand outside the local night club tomorrow (y)

Makes me chuckle listening to folks seriously discussing how a quarter final place would be acceptably great.

Tedious nonesense, but trying to look on the bright side .... while hubby is glued to the telly for the duration, I can go off and find something interesting to point my camera at. Happy days ......... :)

football? yeah it is pretty grim.
i am at the greek house until early july.
then its le tour, yee ha

I only watch football when Scotland qualify, so that's never then.

i hate when people in the office etc talk about fluff like euro vision etc but do i moan about in a forum. nope

That said, the whole point of a forum is to discuss things.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds that cartoon mildly erotic.

I jus gotta drink more.

not on a horse, just answering questions.
You're not into horse riding then? :D

Makes me chuckle listening to folks seriously discussing how a quarter final place would be acceptably great.
There's 4 of the little bas'tids? :eek:

Ones that require two balls
Ah this be your "Thing" then?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLHftISLNHE

Let me go create a thread here all about moaning about wildlife and how i rather watch paint dry..
Feel free (y)

Please tell me I'm not the only one who finds that cartoon mildly erotic.

I jus gotta drink more.
You gotta get out more! :D

Sign me up to this group ,I will only watch if England make the final ,so it’s footy free t.v for me

Back