The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

So apparently Julie Andrews will no longer be endorsing Rimmel Vibrant Shades lipstick as she claims it breaks too easily and makes her breath smell

In a statement she said: “The super colour fragile lipstick gives me halitosis”
Reminds me of this football related version

Best football newspaper headline ever -

From 2000 when John Barnes was manager of Celtic and they lost in the Scottish Cup to Inverness Caledonian Thistle -

(Taken from The Sun)

"Super Caley Go Ballistic, Celtic Are Atrocious"

Bus lane.jpg

Sad news from the Nestlé factory today. A night shift worker was crushed beneath a case of chocolate that fell 20 feet off the storage racking. He called for help repeatedly but every time he shouted "The Milky Bars are on me" his colleagues just cheered.
No more information at this time
Have a great week everyone

Needle.jpg

Dildo.jpg

For some - none, some never admit they are lost. The nearest those will ever get is saying, " This is the wrong road."
*we* are never lost, *we* just prefer to take the scenic route on occasions (y)

I am never lost, I always know exactly where I am - I am here! I don't always know where other places are, mind.

If you are "here", other places are "there". Simple as that! :p

*we* are never lost, *we* just prefer to take the scenic route on occasions (y)

Hehe.

This happens sometimes to us but oddly enough it happens when I am driving and Mrs Tringa is navigating. We are trying to get somewhere and while looking at the map she says, "There's a little road coming up that looks interesting."

Dave

Last edited:
Hehe.

This happens sometimes to us but oddly enough it happens when I am driving and Mrs Tringa is navigating. We are trying to get somewhere and while looking at the map she says, "There's a little road coming up that looks interesting."

Dave

My satnav does that, seems to like single track dirt roads :D

Last edited:
"There's a little road coming up that looks interesting."

My Granny was a truly lousy navigator - the family euphemism for her getting us lost was "going the pretty way"!

Back