The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

18157410_1352319938209492_7340594395616378611_n.jpg

A woman in her forties went to a plastic surgeon for a face-lift.
The surgeon told her about a new procedure called "The KEY," where a small key is placed on the back of a woman's head and can be turned to tighten up her skin to produce the effect of a brand new face lift.
Of course, the woman wanted "The Key."

Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the key, and the effects were wonderful --
the woman remained young looking and vibrant. After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with
two problems.
"For all these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the key and I've always loved the results.
But now I've developed two annoying problems:
First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the key won't get rid of them."
The doctor looked at her closely and said, "Those aren't bags, those are your tits."

“Oh!”, she said, "No point asking about the beard then..........

No it's not :D

21 minutes...

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an Internetadage which asserts that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches" ‌that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or his deeds.

From Wikipedia

Sent from my K00F using Talk Photography Forums mobile app

Godwin's law (or Godwin's rule of Hitler analogies) is an Internetadage which asserts that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Hitler approaches" ‌that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Hitler or his deeds.

From Wikipedia

Sent from my K00F using Talk Photography Forums mobile app
Pay attention. :)

Reactions: Doc
Reactions: Doc
My local supermarket is in a rough area. They now sell Father's Day cards in packs of five.

Yesterday a feminist asked me how I view lesbian relationships?

Apparently 'In HD' wasn't the answer she was looking for!

A woman gets up, puts up the shades, takes the cover off her parrot's cage, makes coffee, and has a cigarette. Suddenly the phone rings. Her boyfriend is coming over. She puts out the cigarette, pulls down the shades, puts the cover back on the parrot's cage, and gets back into bed.
The parrot, from under the cloth says: "Well that was a short feckin' day!"

Back