The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

The surgeon who did my surgery 12 years ago apologised for the less than perfect finish to the scar across my skull but I forgave him - far better than having a plastic surgeon doing the brain surgery...

0b8e5417977fb9ae42261e8a7026f37fbfffc9b1.jpeg

Is it better to be ducked or goosed?

Indian Runner?

5 girls are going to the prom, 1 girl says my boyfriend has brown hair so I will wear a brown dress the 2 girl says my boyfriend has blonde hair so I will wear a blonde dress third girl says my boyfriend has ginger hair so I will wear a ginger dress 4 girl my boyfriend has multi-coloured hair so I will wear a multi-coloured dress last girl says my boy friend has no hair.

e2cab3aa98bd5a0c5a0e2a7abea7882e47121179.jpeg

2b44b5df9b541b5e1196add5c9be1e9bc56dca30.jpeg

5a2da2d9da8ad280da228b46b9d8eb24c9fe6476_2_610x750.jpeg

The woodland animals decide to open a public restroom.

They all participate as best they can to build it, and the Owl, the Mayor of the Woods opens it to the public.

The next day, he notices that one of the windows is smashed.

He calls an urgent meeting where all the animals gather together.

"I am sorry for this bothersome affair," said the Owl," but I’m afraid the public restroom’s window has been smashed by an unknown individual! Anyone, who’s responsible for or witnessed this act, please step forward."

Silence, then the Rabbit stands up and apologises.

"Well, it just happened to be, that Bear was in the cubicle next to me, and he ran out of toilet paper.

So instead he grabbed me, wiped his bottom with my fur, and threw me out the window."

Because Bear wasn’t at the meeting, and he was the biggest baddest animal around, no one bothered to scold him, and the mayor just asked the Rabbit to be more careful next time.

Immediately some volunteers stepped forward to fix the window, and by afternoon it was as good as new.

On the second day, the mayor sees that the window is smashed again.

He calls another meeting and asks the culprit to step forward.

The Otter stood up.

"Well, it just happened to be, that Bear was in the cubicle next to me, he ran out of toilet paper, wiped his bum with my fur, and threw me out the window."

So the window was fixed again.

On the third day, the mayor sees that the window is not smashed this time, but instead, a whole section of the wall has been demolished

He calls another meeting and asks if anyone knows anything. about it

The Hedgehog stood up.

"Well, it just happened to be, that Bear was in the cubicle next to me…"

Last edited:
139dcdf2808e872a85221c50d25632d7fe3417ad.jpeg

Back