The Official TP Funnies thread ( Jokes Memes etc )

He'll be missed.

Hopefully not by the sniper who takes on the contract...

Crocodile.jpg

I think that wall should be somewhat thicker, given the outer dimensions about 54" of concrete all round is about right.

7 more courses of bricks, then they pour the concrete.

Don't want to waste any more than necessary on him.

One Monday morning a postman is walking the neighborhood on his usual route. As he approaches one of the homes he noticed that both cars were in the driveway.
His wonder was cut short by Bob, the homeowner, coming out with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles.
"Wow Bob, looks like you guys had one hell of a party last night," the postman comments.
Bob in obvious pain replies, "Actually we had it Saturday night. This is the first I have felt like moving since 4:00 am Sunday morning. We had about fifteen couples from around the neighborhood over for Christmas Cheer and it got a bit wild. We got so drunk around midnight that we started playing 'Who Am I.'"
The postman thinks a moment and says, "How do you play that?"
Well all the guys go in the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a sheet covering us and only our "privates" showing through a hole in the sheet. Then the women try to guess who it is."
The mailman laughs and says, "Damn, I'm sorry I missed that."
"Probably a good thing you did," Bob responds. "Your name came up four or five times."

Pappu:My internet is not working properly..o
Officer:Ok, Double click on “My computer”
Pappu:I can’t see ur computer
Officer:No no.. click on “My computer” on ur computer..
Pappu:How can I click on ur computer from my computer?..
Officer:listen.. There is an icon labelled “My Computer” on ur computer.. Ok. double click on it..
Pappu:what the hell, what is your computer doing on my computer..???
Officer: Double click on ur computer.
Pappu:On which Icon i’ve to click..
Officer:“My Computer”..
Pappu:…Oh u Idiot…… Tell me where is ur office…I’ll come there and click on ur “Computer.

Last edited:
So, Dave and his mate got into the Kings Head for a pint.

Dave orders himself a lager and says to the barman "And a bitter for the donkey please".

The barman is a little taken aback at this, but serves them both and leaves them to it.

A little while later, the two guys glasses are empty. The barman walks over and say "Another gents?"

Dave says "A lager for me and a bitter for donkey"

This happens a third time, with Dave ordering a bitter for "The Donkey"

Dave needs a pee, so leaves the bar and off he trundles.

The barman sees his chance and asks the other chap "Excuse me, but why does he call you Donkey?"

"Eor eor eorways calls me that"

Back