The person behind the camera!!

Name
Jason
Edit My Images
Yes
Not sure if this has been done before...(if so please delete)

would be cool to see the person behind the camera in this link!!

post the best picture of yourself and your kit!!

:)

here's me...

8010E55462.jpg

Last edited:
dont see no kit in that shot :p
You have a hole in your sock also ;)

For Heaven's sake, don't get the instructions muddled and take off your kit and take a pic in the all together...

55573252.jpg

13741_103227303029467_100000265922158_83137_5109635_n.jpg

chairy.jpg

Yes I look like a ballet dancer in one, I am in a pink chair in the other, and I wear a girly hat...I am married to an expecting lady though! :D

Gary.

You 'Riverdance' wanabee, Gary - Michael Flatley, eat your heart out!!!

:D

I'm not really a fan of self-portraits (well not mine anyway!), but my one and only effort is my current avatar!

Chris

I can't afford my prices to do a self portrait.

Self portraits taken before upgrading to Olympus 4/3rds E-Systems

http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt331/OlyE3/PolesApart.jpg

With a pair of walking poles I become a 4WD Quadrapod!

Staff Edit :Just a bit tooooo big :) so image changed to a clickable link. Pictures must not exceed current forum limits as per the rules. Please feel free to replace this with a fresh/resized image and remove this text :)

Last edited by a moderator:
SP-xm-2009-600.jpg

Yes, I know, but it's pretty much how I feel right now and does rather reflect the last year. In this case, Art reflecting (his) Life :D

Arthur

me untill i get a better 1

bwdonks.jpg

here's an earlier shot, well before i undserstood photography. i'm the younger 1.

samnme.jpg

Last edited:
colourback.jpg

6 weeks ago it would have been all black so yes, we think we are finally getting the meds right - and thanks for asking :D

6 weeks ago it would have been all black so yes, we think we are finally getting the meds right - and thanks for asking :D

Fingers, toes and other bits and bobs crossed for you! No idea what affliction, but I hope whatever it is gets easier.

G.

Thanks, so far so good. Might even get the bike out soon, first time since 2008. Will be a totally different picture then I reckon :D

as long as "the bike" refers to something pedal powered as oposed to a Ducati 998 Supersport...in "old spice" team colours.....

Have met Arthur a few times and race replica leathers would not suit him.....

anyone have a way of getting The limpet off my back?

i did not take this picture. but you asked and for the second one i am now either banned or dead.. in the second i am on the left..

11_20_09_09_2_28_34.jpg

11_30_04_09_2_14_54.JPG

i am sooo dead

Last edited:
That's not so good, you only got half of yourself in that picture... maybe next time you could ask the man on the left there, he looks like he knows what he's doing with a camera!

Arthur

lol - Tell it to the Marines...:LOL:

Photo: Corporal Albert R. Hunt USMC

Tis me...when I was an ardent Nikon fan! And a bit board so played in CS3!

18760_585268527862_284105829_5512684_1179250_n.jpg

first time posting an image here so my appologies if it's huge or anything.

in Brittany last year ----where the sun shines !!
showphoto.php
[/url][/IMG]

IM SURE THERE IS MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE TO ADD PICS HERE

KEEP POSTING GUYS LETS SEE THEM UGLY FACES :D

Back