The 'Process My Pic' Game.

Had a little play from an earlier one.

:D

Thank you and another great effort.

Thought i'd use my 'Lens Widening/people removing' photoshop skills on Lee's pic. It took Hours...;)

Thought i'd use my 'Lens Widening/people removing' photoshop skills on Lee's pic. It took Hours...;)

Over five hours, according to the clock :D

they look good lee, I think the original has dodgy white balance, it was very yellow/green in there though.

I took this and a few others with the intention of doing mono conversions, but the colour works well I think.

Not really good at PP but i wanted to pass some time before work so wandered in :)

Just a quick effort:

(click for bigger)

Not really happy with the sky, but no time to play and try to fix it!

IMG_4286_tonemapped.jpg

New here so might be a bit big as not to sure on size limits here,any problems will resize and i still need to work on the sky a bit as its a bit to bold.

^^^ :love: ^^^

Ha ha :) I like it... not sure what day you took the shot but what a difference a day makes. The weather was bloody awful the evening of my shot.

(y)

Ha ha :) I like it... not sure what day you took the shot but what a difference a day makes. The weather was bloody awful the evening of my shot.

(y)

It's the street where I live. I took the pic testing out a friends Sigma 10-24 wide angle Lens - sky was totally blown, but but I liked the angle. Your picture made me do weird double take !

_N1U7397.jpg
_N1U7397b.jpg

Gone a bit over the top with the first one,but a toned down version for the second.

Back