The 'Process My Pic' Game.

4441222461_dafefe62c1_o.jpg

Here's mine, it does look slightly different then in my Photoshop, does flickr change it at all?

You are probably using a different colour profile chaps, check your PS settings and make sure the colour-space is sRGB and that you export to jpeg in sRGB too.

Ok have squeezed this one in for tonight.....not sure about rescuing it Sam but hope it gives you a giggle ;)

Those shoes just pop off the page, looks like it should be a trainers ad :LOL:

I like that, Sonia.... and thanks for the kind words... she'd be mortified if she knew her picture was even on here! :D

Had a little bash at this one...

2cxu82e.jpg

Original
9ba39a49.jpg

PP using Portrait Pro
899e40b5.jpg

Was a bit hashy and hurried with the hair, Sonia, sorry.... focus was slightly off in it, so can't do too much about that..

1zd41g5.jpg

Had a very quick try with this, it's a bit crude but will have a detailed try later.

Quick background change.. Didn't realise they removed extract from CS4, you have to add it as a option from Adobe!

Background changed with extract option in CS4 then used Nik Sharpner Pro and Color Efex Pro and finished with Noiseware.. :)

OK here's something a bit different. My daughter jumping in the practice ring at Plumpton last week . It was a last minute grab in poor light with the D90 going up to ISo 2500 to give me a 320th at f1.8 on the 50,mm lens.

Main issue is colour balance which I have struggled with (although lightroom seems better able to cope)

DSC_3295.jpg

great thread by the way, learning loads just looking at thedifferent pp techniques

Do you have a high res version?

A couple from me...........

Horsey-1.jpg

Horsey-1-2.jpg

yes I have the hi res but dont know how to post it! Photobucket automatically shrinks the fle size, any ideas?

I have put your edit through neat image for some noise reduction (free download!)

Horsey-1_filtered.jpg

About the best I could do with it....

200fadl.jpg

yes I have the hi res but dont know how to post it! Photobucket automatically shrinks the fle size, any ideas?

I have put your edit through neat image for some noise reduction (free download!)

I like the rough noisy edit :( :LOL:

I use Mediafire & other have used Rapidshare for high res transfer.

About the best I could do with it....

yes its a pretty poor start image to be honest! Good work *** thanks, much better.

Back