Yes

OP
OP
Cagey75
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No

Nice, what is the actual name of the lens?

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
A few of Minolta Rokkor 50mm f1.7 MD shots. I posted these in another thread.

I really like this lens. It's small and light and sharp enough anywhere you'd want to place a main subject. It doesn't have the character of the earlier 55mm f1.7 MC which is one of my favorite lenses and instead gives a much more modern look, IMO.

The duck pond...

Marking the spot of the cottage Captain Cook was born in...

Squirrel! This was about as close as I could get without spooking him...

Crop...

Name
Hans
Edit My Images
Yes
Since there is 1MB upload limit here I posting my Flicker link.
this eveing I had some fun with this two lady and boy it was different taste,
I bought them to sell but rather to keep, boy I was lucky, this two lens sit in box around 40 years till today!
Asahi Super-Takumar 35mm f/3.5-16 (v2)
and
Asahi Multi- Coated Takumar 135mm f/3.5-22

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmcb7oFV

OP
OP
Cagey75
Name
Keith
Edit My Images
No
Just received the adapter For Nikon Z6 to my Konica Hexanon 57mm. This was shot at f1.4. Not sure about the bokeh. But in general use the lens seems excellent and easy to focus.

Churchyard @f1.4
by Stephen Lee, on Flickr
Certainly has it's own unique character. Bokeh seems almost like paint strokes, I like it! I imagine it'll be easy to get the 'swirly' bokeh effect using this for portraits - Just get it in front of the right trees and you should be able to achieve some lovely effects

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
No
Just a couple of pictures taken with my film era Sigma 50mm f2.8.

This lens jammed so I sent it to a repairer in Scotland and it came back sticky. I cleaned it off myself but some of the lens markings that are just painted on came off. Also the rubber grip on the focus ring was loose so I took it off, wrapped insulation tape around the lens to bulk it up and refitted the rubber ring which then fitted tightly. So, unfortunately it's no longer pristine but optically it still works very well.

Pictures followed by 100% crops.

It's a lovely lens but it's not good for long stuff as there's very little movement of the focus ring beyond close distance. I wont be using that company in Scotland again. I sent a very nice Minolta Rokkor 35mm f2.8 to them to be cleaned and it came back unusable with damaged coating so that's two lenses they've made a mess off, one being a write off :(