The Walking Dead...[CONTAINS TV SHOW SPOILERS]

If they'd built it inside the walls, the tower would have just collapsed the other way in the storyline to take out the wall.
Or they may have had rotting metane -filled exploding zombies to take it down so they have a good cliffhanger for the mid-season break:)

They've got some sections on the inside that have them, but yeah....don't know why there are some on the outside... :thinking:

Just a very annoying mid season finale, IMO. Slow, ponderous and you could see stuff coming a mile off. Lazy writing/direction at the moment!

People running and then tripping over a hair on the floor, and generally doing everything they know NOT to do to help attract walkers to their locations. It really is becoming a dumbed down show.

It was slow for a mid season finale.

Remember the new group isn't exactly seasoned in dealing with walkers, the cracks are showing.

Morgan needs to do one though, getting right on my nerves. And Blondy's younger son. Well both sons. AND SOMEONE PLEASE CUT CARLS HAIR BEFORE IT SWALLOWS HIS HEAD.

Anyone seen the 2 min next chapter (post break) prologue?

Last edited:
It was slow for a mid season finale.

Remember the new group isn't exactly seasoned in dealing with walkers, the cracks are showing.

Morgan needs to do one though, getting right on my nerves. And Blondy's younger son. Well both sons. AND SOMEONE PLEASE CUT CARLS HAIR BEFORE IT SWALLOWS HIS HEAD.

Anyone seen the 2 min next chapter (post break) prologue?

Yep agree Morgan needs to go his own way,he getting an pain with more & more bad guys coming out of the woods

Am I up to date now? Just watch them all up to, The Walking Dead - Start To Finish.

When the next one on and what channel?

A1 show :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I just watched the lot over the last 2 months now I got to wait until Feb. Not fair :grumpy:

But I have a good show to look forward to :D

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, I just watched the lot over the last 2 months now I got to wait until Feb. Not fair :grumpy:

But I have a good show to look forward to :D

If you have Amazon Prime, check out Into the Badlands. Also from AMC, I just finished watching it and rather enjoyed it.

If you have Amazon Prime, check out Into the Badlands. Also from AMC, I just finished watching it and rather enjoyed it.

Will do, thanks. Thinking of looking at 24 also as I haven't seen any of those but I'm told it's good.

latest

I thought it was pretty poor, cheap sensationalist opening, and the end pretty unrealistic, yeah, I know it's a program about zombies but still. I struggled through the first half of this season, I think tonight's was my last episode.

I thought it was pretty poor, cheap sensationalist opening, and the end pretty unrealistic, yeah, I know it's a program about zombies but still. I struggled through the first half of this season, I think tonight's was my last episode.

Steve you're not easily pleased. This episode has left me wanting more.

BUT HIS EYE!!! That Sam was stupid anyway, he should've stayed with the priest but nvm, lots of cleaning up to do and unless that dr woman says something Morgan will never know that guy changed

Quite a bit of humour in the latest episode.

Couldn't see what the note Rick left said, though.

Who the chuff is Jesus...interesting ending.

Cheers.

I for one am all for the "richonne" thing that's going on, if they stay true to the comics we could have a younger sibling to judith on the way too.

I'm glad sam and his brother were written out, they've been doing my head in since they were introduced.

To be honest I found the last episode ridiculous. Sure they found the van so why would they keep chasing other leads, why not head straight back and 'bank' all the supplies rather than risk it unnecessarily?

To be honest I found the last episode ridiculous. Sure they found the van so why would they keep chasing other leads, why not head straight back and 'bank' all the supplies rather than risk it unnecessarily?
Because it's not real? :p

I for one am all for the "richonne" thing that's going on, if they stay true to the comics we could have a younger sibling to judith on the way too.

I'm glad sam and his brother were written out, they've been doing my head in since they were introduced.

Except Michonne isn't the love interest in the books. Hopefully this is just a one night stand and we move forward without any further Richonne.

I'm still enjoying it, but it's getting a bit samey, find a place, have a fight and kill people/zombies, move on.

I'll stick with it, though :)

Cheers.

Back