weekly thirdeye830's 52 Photo Thread 2013

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
I am a night owl living in the states, and thought that doing the photo a week challenge would be a good start. Any critique is welcome.

Last edited:
Week 1:
Sin

8348284827_21c11b4ab1.jpg

Hi Ben and welcome to TP.

Nice take on the theme, the subtle lighting works really well with the jeans. Just one question....are they male or female jeans as I've just think Ive found this years Xmas present for the wife:D

They are male jeans, my jeans in fact, made buy Lucky Brand. I'm glad you like the photo.

That works on several levels, nice one.

I really like the colours on this one and there seems to be a warm white balance which I like. Sharp, good depth and I like the square format.

I'd like to see all the zipper, minor point.

Good show and welcome.

Cheers.

I agree with the comment about the zip, it would be nice to see the full zip.

Would also have prefered to see a different background as it looks like they are laying on carpet (or even better on a man! :LOL:)

Like this idea though. Nice to see something different.

only crit would be a bit more on the bottom to include zip and the bg at the top thr same as everyone else has mentioned

Interesting subject for the theme Ben.
I like the processing here too, it has vintage feel about it.

Small crit, its cropped a little tight IMHO, I would have liked to see all of the button and belt buckle but other than that (y) iain

great start.. like it as it is, the vintage tones suit as does the square crop.. fab jeans!

Back