Just staggering! We have a thread going about our favourite landscape photographers and I put your name forward from stuff I have seen on the Fred and Miranda forum. Welcome to TP and we look forward to more of your work and any advice you can give to us as well!

Yep, I know the place well and you did
beautifully for your first post… welcome!

My pick is #1!

That's a good start to the forum (y). No.1 is wonderful, almost magical, love the colours of the trees in No.2.

Welcome to TP, with some fantastic images.

I'm in awe of both the images and the location!

WoW!! Is this even real!! Amazing. Thought of Never Never land from Peter Pan when I saw the 1st one.

Really nice set there, well done.

I've just added that to my places to visit list :)

I just checked out your website ans you have some great images on there.

Oh boy!
I was having a reasonable day until I saw these.
They've just put me in my box and nailed the lid firmly shut.
Absolutely stunning captures!!!

Stunning location and captured absolutely magnificently. All great but #1 is magical.

Those are incredible...! Where about was this? We're planning on a holiday in autumn and this looks to be the place for shortlist!

Thank you very much! You guys are awesome. I'm really happy about that. :)

The location is called Bled. Its a really famous little village in Slovenia. You can't miss it. :)

Slovenia wasn't on my radar at all. Your images just changed that. Stunning shots. Thanks.

Hey Daniel. I just had a quick look at your website - truly stunning images. Then saw your achievements page:

Sony World Photography Awards 2016
German Photographer of the Year

No wonder some of us feel out gunned:eek:)

Congrats man.

Crikey talk about coming in with a BANG!
Superb images Daniel, No1 almost looks like an island floating in the clouds, how magical is that?
Love the framing and colour in No2
No3 is just another magical shot love the mist rising off the water.

Such a stunning place and there is no doubt you have done it exceptional justice!
Welcome Daniel..... I just cant wait to see more, loved viewing these thanks for posting(y)

Back