Too fat to work!

please excuse the bump, the mother and the younger daughter are on the radio as we speak, defending their request for police to look after them because they have had threats and abuse from people who object to their benefits etc...

the dad hasn't worked since 1992, and they're all cringeworthily hopeless in the interview...
better than them being on TV! Put me off my Pie's

It's not acceptable to insult fat people because it's a medical condition you facists.

But it is if they are fat lazy ****wits who cannot be bothered to get off their arses to find work, expect everyone else to fund their lifestyle and never take responsibility for their own actions or lives.

Medical condition my arse.

But it is if they are fat lazy ****wits who cannot be bothered to get off their arses to find work, expect everyone else to fund their lifestyle and never take responsibility for their own actions or lives.

eloquently put :p

In fairness there are some who do have a medical condition which can contribute to obesity. It doesn't look like it applies in this case though.

Well said Colin............(y)....Sod the pc crap,they are fat useless,lazy,sponging gits.A waste of,i assume, a vast amount of oxygen..........:)

you lot can be a right bunch of ******s sometimes i've never been on a forum with so many obviously bloody perfect people ever, true you make your bed and you lies in it but hell you lot are bad, i just wonder if all you people who left arsey comments are so perfect, some how i don't think so , i think most of you will be overweight butt ugly photography anoraks but hey the magic mirrors you lot use won't say that will they:thumbsdown:

you lot can be a right bunch of ******s sometimes i've never been on a forum with so many obviously bloody perfect people ever, true you make your bed and you lies in it but hell you lot are bad, i just wonder if all you people who left arsey comments are so perfect, some how i don't think so , i think most of you will be overweight butt ugly photography anoraks but hey the magic mirrors you lot use won't say that will they:thumbsdown:

Yep, you're right about me being overweight and butt ugly (just check my avatar :p) and maybe I'm almost a perfect anorak but what gets my goat is that people like this expect everything to be handed to them and blame everybody but themselves for their situation.

Are you happy that the money you pay on taxes that you have earned helps to fund scroungers who are not prepared to help themselves? I know I'm not.

Yeah i`m fat and ugly,but i ain`t sponging and moaning about it............:)

Scary that, we both smoke as well........:cautious:

You're just racist against salad dodgers.

ok i understand your point no one likes a moaner unless on tp forums when we do get a large portion of just like these folks chips but hey they are well down the list of scroungers lets start with the immigrants both legal and illegal hey

bloody hell now there my fav topic :LOL:

Well, I'm really glad I opened this thread ('cos I'm on an EU grant for academic research charting the rise of ****lessness and the rise of the benefits-dependent layabout culture against the decline of the workhouse and outdoor relief in western civilisations, together with the inability of State Agencies to give the undeserving a swift means-tested kick up the proverbial arse.).

I had imagined that this dysfunctional family of hopeless layabouts and slackers were physiologically and chronically obese and therefore physically impaired in their mobility. Not so. These people ain't big at all.

Dad, he's just a large lazy f***er bereft of any parenting skills.
Mam, she's just chubby with low aspirations when it comes to raising her offspring.
Tweedle-dum, and Tweedle-dee, they clearly have a bit of self-respect when it comes to dress and hair presentation. If they'd just wake up, look at their parents, and smell the coffee, they'd be into their designer shellsuits, sticking on their designer "Olympic athlete" nail extensions, an jogging past the chip shop rather than making a special banquet order.

Let's face it, these layabouts are an insult to people who are clinically obese.

What's the betting that the aggregate weight multiplied by the monthly benefit cheque far outweighs their combined IQ?

Come on Chavvie Chumblies, get off your fat arses and get on with life.

ok i understand your point no one likes a moaner unless on tp forums when we do get a large portion of just like these folks chips but hey they are well down the list of scroungers lets start with the immigrants both legal and illegal hey

bloody hell now there my fav topic :LOL:

What's wrong with legal immigrants? They're probably doing the jobs this lot are "too good" for.

Dad, he's just a large lazy f***er bereft of any parenting skills.

Ah, moral dilemma, I should be starring out the swearie. Ach, just this once I'll leave it ;)

There is a difference between being overweight due to your lifestyle and overweight due to laziness, i think this family of hippos is the latter. They ought to see past the kitchen table and get out and do something about it. Some *** on benefits need them, old people with no heating in the winter, single mums on their own etc. These people are greedy pigs...Simple as that

Let me direct you to the door if you're not happy with the place. I've read 3 or 4 of your posts today and all you seem to want to do is argue with people :shrug:

had to grin
I've been following this thread - the ad at the top of the page is now
"help the needy - war on want" :nuts:
how ironic is that?

(mebbe we could feed an entire 3rd world nation on what some lardies eat for breakfast)

and as for this being a medical condition - b****x
how come so many people suddenly caught this mysterious condition
if it were so we would have a pandemic on our hands (or is that on our arses)

I read somewhere, possibly on here from another member, that only approx. 1% of overweight people are overweight because of a medical problem. And in the case of that fat arse lazy family, I think it's high time they had their benefits looked into...I'd hate to think the scummers were missing out on anything.

ARGH... this makes me angry...

Too fat to work! Not enough time to exercise! How the **** do those two statements go together! £22k benefits - not enough to live on?

...and they all stand there looking smug... (or at least that's what i think they are doing)

fatfamily_1367600c.jpg

This world is mad... we are literally paying them to stay fat! 3000cal/day... insane...

they can't help looking smug!

the face is a cross between one you pull from constipation, and general distortion from too much fat:D

Wow, what a genralisation.
And you know what, I might be a bit of a photography anorak, In fact I'm not going to deny it. But I am a photography anorak who can
a) Pay my own way in life
b) Work
c) See a pathetic sponger who blames everyone else for their problems for what they really are. A pathetic sponger who blames everyone else for their problems

It must cost a hell of a lot to maintain their figure, and us, the british taxpayers are footing the bill. That is the sort of thing that irritates me - nearly as much as someone who appears to defend them and their actions.

Last edited:
Afternoon Richard :D

You would not want to see a "Video" of any bedroom action,well I would hope you wouldn`t...............:eek:

I did for a nanosecond,my body went into shock and rejected the thought PDQ.

im a fat bugger at the moment, so i can comment....in years gone by the fat gene didnt get far because fat people were eaten by animals, and medical care wasnt advanced enough to look after the weak as it does now(obviously im talking about a very very long time ago) but nowadays we can treat ailments that being fat give us, so being fat isnt as much of a problem. Fatness is a human condition, you dont see very many fat wild animals do you! survival of the fitest wasnt a bad thing, as a race we are killing ourselves.

the ability to efficiently store excess energy as body fat is infact genetic - and up until recently would have been an extremely desirable genetic trait to posses, as it allows one to gorge on food during times of plenty and live off the blubber when it gets tough.

these days we don't have to contend with big fluctuations in food availability so it's not an issue, but clearly some people either need to eat a bit less or go into hibernation for 6 months.

did actually hear this lot on the radio earlier today - the one daughter claimed she couldn't get a job because she was fat, but then upon further investigation it turned out that she'd dropped out of her NVQ in hair studies because it was 'too much' for her, before then trying to get a job as a hair dresser! ffs...

I'm overweight and always have been, my BMI at one point managed to go over 40, I was about 17.5 stone, leg pressing about 1400lb and playing rugby 4 or 5 times a week but after smashing my leg I've dropped weight so my BMI has got lower (now only obese rather than morbidly obese) but I am now less fit.

These people have a genetic disposition toward being overweight, but that is all it is, they could easily break the familial trend.

Fatness is a human condition, you dont see very many fat wild animals do you! survival of the fitest wasnt a bad thing, as a race we are killing ourselves.

Erm - all marine mammals?

... also on the more general subject of benefits. i think in spain there is a requirement for you to have been employed for atleast 6months before you can claim benefits, and then the duration that you can claim for is linked to how long you were working.

the french pay your benefits as a percentage of your previous salary, and i remember the scandinavian countries had much better systems too.

can't see anything radical being done to sort our problems out though.

but water supports the mass of marine mammals, giving them a graceful beauty.

perhaps we should insist the Chawners live fully submersed in the atlantic, until they more closely resemble a land based mammal. :D

:eek:...........:LOL: all the same.

stop their benefits they soon slim, and they didnt look much disabled and found, walking hard when they found out the result, they marched into the audition room, and the dress mmmm well anyone's guess

ARGH... this makes me angry...

Too fat to work! Not enough time to exercise! How the **** do those two statements go together! £22k benefits - not enough to live on?

...and they all stand there looking smug... (or at least that's what i think they are doing)

fatfamily_1367600c.jpg

This world is mad... we are literally paying them to stay fat! 3000cal/day... insane...

Well there are people at my place of empolment that are as large or larger than those, so they're not too fat to work.

They maybe too lazy to work, but so must be the official dealing with their claim who must be to lazy to tell them no more benefits.

There should be no way these type of familys should get more than £11500 a year which is equivalent to the minimum wage that many a working person gets.

Last edited by a moderator:
And what a beautiful sight it was to behold.The young damsel looked stunning.....:)

Fat,useless,workshy hag that she is...............:bang:

I have always been big, then i stopped smoking.........BAD idea. on went another stone...... then i changed my job to one less active. ANOTHER BAD idea..... I had to get a new anorak in a bigger size........... but you know what....... I was able to pay for it MYSELF out of MY wages not off a benefit!
There is nothing wrong in being over weight if the person is happy.
But to use it as an excuse to be lazy is reprehensible.
I want to be lazy i dont get out of bed at the weekend WITHOUT managing to blame it on my weight........ but i am allowed to do that cos i have earned that right by working every day since i left school apart from a year off when i had spinal surgery and a couple years off when i had my son. oh and hang on i wa a single parent as well! sooooo over weight...... single parent....... yep and a full time job........... christ i must have missed how to fiddle the system on day time telly?

I recall the dad made the dress for her... :puke:

From an old pair of curtains too irrc, im about the size as the guy in blue. Ive managed and education and good employment both in the past few years so its all cack.

If you can sit on a sofa all day then your well enough to sit at an office chair all day. Call centres are still taking on in my area and it doesnt matter how tubby you are as long as you can fit through the door, you can do the job.

Spongers should be round up and shot imo, not saying anyone claiming benefits is a sponger far from it. Just these bone idle plebs are too just too lazy and useless.

"We deserve more" I think the tax payer deserve more. I hope he wets the bed tonight (y)

No nothing wrong with being big or slim, just dont play on it and make the big;medium and slim pay for it that can manage and be bothered to work, or in their case cant be bothered, and the social pick um up Tw***. (Twits )bet they get mobility and care F***ing (Flipping) allowance as well

Last edited:
Back