Top Cashback & Mirrorless Cameras at Jessops

Name
Michael
Edit My Images
Yes
Wondering if anyone bought a mirrorless camera (e.g. a Sony A7X type) via Top Cashback at Jessops? If so, which option did you choose (since it only lists DSLRs and CSCs) and did it track and pay out the cashback okay?

Looking to pre-order a Sony A7III and this looks like the cheapest option since most grey importers don't list it yet or are asking more for it than in the UK (e.g. Digital Rev!)

To answer my own question, looks like it lists the Sony A7 range under Compact Systems Cameras (even though in their menu they have the option for Mirrorless). Annoyingly the Add To Basket button doesn't seem to work on my computer so seems like fate is conspiring against me to stop me buying it!

Surely worth waiting a tad longer as it's only 3% off unless I'm not understanding it right?

I had the same itchy finger last week for the A73 but a mixture of needing to sell my Nikon kit and waiting a bigger discount once supply has caught up cured it slightly!

I had the same itchy finger last week for the A73 but a mixture of needing to sell my Nikon kit and waiting a bigger discount once supply has caught up cured it slightly!
Yup, I only have one lens left to sell of my Nikon kit. Having seen the price of some of the lenses for Sony (not even the G Master ones) I've spent the afternoon reading up on other mirrorless systems to see if I can convince myself of some other cheaper option (e.g. the Panasonic lenses look really quite cheap, and are Leica at least by name) but I think I'm still leaning towards the A7III.

I've been waiting over 6 months for a £70-odd payment from Dell for an i7 desktop. Top Cashback has raised the non-payment with Dell, but say it is entirely down to Dell to come up with the cash, and nothing to do with them. I went for a more expensive PC as it was a %age discount, so only treat TCB as a bonus rather than a definite, and don't expect TCB to be any help if the retailer doesn't come up with the cash. It's the first time I've had a failure with TCB, but it's also the biggest amount of cash with the biggest seller. :mad:

Back