Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the new theme @Cobra. Not really been out the house much lately so still behind on the themes, 3 to do. Did get out Sunday, ended up buying a very nice new bag for my kit, which helped put a smile on my face lol, a deal I couldn't refuse!
Had a venture out this afternoon to the park with the wife and children, took the camera along so will see what I have.

It's very quite on here today. Did every one have a good bank holiday weekend.

I manged to clean, polish and wax my car. It is very shinny now.
No photos taken but did see a heron while out walking Dudley the Dog.

Went to a dark wood, wasn't happy with the pictures I got! Good weekend though.

Might give a couple of deserted subways a go tonight or back to the woods and try again.

Went to a dark wood, wasn't happy with the pictures I got! Good weekend though.

Might give a couple of deserted subways a go tonight or back to the woods and try again.
Not even some teddy bears having a picnic :wideyed:

Not even some teddy bears having a picnic :wideyed:
Not a teddy bear to be seen, I understand they have all signed contracts with Disney!

So I went out looking for dark alleys, subways and woods tonight and got totally distracted by American Car Night on the sea front! Happy Bear:)

Hey folks. Im still here. Need to catch up on comments and the last 2 themes ( which ive taken but not uploaded yet.) However i am in deep dark Cornwall with no signal and internet connection so not sure ill get them or this weeks image up in time.

Well I guess its that time again, time to Splash out a new theme for you ...

No extra points for images of Daryl Hannah though ;)

You cant do that, just splash out a new theme without anyone nagging you, its like not haggling!:dummy:

I was just about to say the same thing as Roger, sneaky snake slipping in a quick one before we even noticed (ooo-err) :)

Only if it's Red, Shinny and does 0-60mph in less than 5 seconds.

Pete

And to cut it down a bit further, the Car must be made in England and by a company that has been awarded a Queen's Awards for Enterprise and is celebrating their 70th Birthday this year.

And to cut it down a bit further, the Car must be made in England and by a company that has been awarded a Queen's Awards for Enterprise and is celebrating their 70th Birthday this year.
Pah, adding caveats!:mad:

Everyone knows proper red cars are Italian!

Last edited:

Splish Splash, mine will be in tomorrow as off to the beach after a visit to the bank :) Can use the camera again after today :)

Great theme @Cobra :cool:

I only wish I had got a ticket as SWMBO ( now EX ) emptied our joint bank account, hence why I have to get to the bank tomorrow :(
BUGGER! sorry to hear that Dave!
She must be related to my ex, she changed all the passwords on "our" on line accounts!
Luckily the judge saw things my way and it worked out in the end,
have you thought about seeking legal advice?
(Its not cheap btw, it depends if you think its worth it )

BUGGER! sorry to hear that Dave!
She must be related to my ex, she changed all the passwords on "our" on line accounts!
Luckily the judge saw things my way and it worked out in the end,
have you thought about seeking legal advice?
(Its not cheap btw, it depends if you think its worth it )

Been very very busy today, went to the bank then off to the police and back to the bank. Have opened up a new bank account as of today, the money she took out is 5 figures, they don`t think I will get it all back but hope to get some back. She has really fleeced me good style, it will cost far too much to take her to court, so it looks like I might be stuffed :(

@Cobra Cheers mate, it is going to be very hard for a while but my photography will hopefully help me a lot to take it off my mind. Every time she went to the ATM I said take some cash out if you want and it seems she did for quite a long time, but I stand a good chance of the big sum she took out in one hit.

The only other things I can suggest, Dave ( @Dave70D ) most solicitors will give you half an hour free, to discuss and see what the chances are of winning,
they should also give you a decent idea of what any court action is likely to cost.

Failing that Have you tried the citizens advice bureau ( or what ever its called these days)? My local one was about as much use as a fart in a thunderstorm.
But I'm sure they aren't all useless :)

Stick with it Dave, its bloody hard when you get screwed over like that.

So anybody hear about the photographer who spent the entire day driving around the Somerset levels to find a good place to take a picture of the Royal Duchy Express which leaves Bristol Temple Meads Sunday morning? After driving down every narrow lane, climbing fences, walking through stinging nettles and generally boring the lady he was with to death with his obsessional behaviour he finds the right spot, everything checked with photopills so the sun would be behind him, etc etc. Less planning went into DDay!

Anyway, reading the schedule for the train for the 99th time, he noticed in the small print that the train will only be steam from Taunton, well passed the bloody Somerset Levels.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:

So anybody hear about the photographer who spent the entire day driving around the Somerset levels to find a good place to take a picture of the Royal Duchy Express which leaves Bristol Temple Meads Sunday morning? After driving down every narrow lane, climbing fences, walking through stinging nettles and generally boring the lady he was with to death with his obsessional behaviour he finds the right spot, everything checked with photopills so the sun would be behind him, etc etc. Less planning went into DDay!

Anyway, reading the schedule for the train for the 99th time, he noticed in the small print that the train will only be steam from Taunton, well passed the bloody Somerset Levels.

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway::runaway:
Doh!!!!!!!!!!!

The only other things I can suggest, Dave ( @Dave70D ) most solicitors will give you half an hour free, to discuss and see what the chances are of winning,
they should also give you a decent idea of what any court action is likely to cost.

Failing that Have you tried the citizens advice bureau ( or what ever its called these days)? My local one was about as much use as a fart in a thunderstorm.
But I'm sure they aren't all useless :)

Stick with it Dave, its bloody hard when you get screwed over like that.

At this moment in time all I want is some money back, and she can rot in HELL for all I care. If I can get some money back then great, but if not then I will just start fresh. @Cobra I did try our local CAB lot and Fart in a thunderstorm is about right :D

Dave

Keep your chin up, been there got the teashirts etc.
Present wife looks after all our money, not that I have any, but I'm happy that way.

Pete

Well splash isn't working out very well for me. I tried to get it done today and my idea just didn't really workout. If I can't think of something different by the weekend, I'll have to use one of today's many, many attempts :(

On a brighter note I'm really looking my new camera :)
Same with me, blooming bear would not play ball! What you bought then? :popcorn:

An 80d, a big step up from my old 50d.
Just had a look and looks like a great piece of kit, like the articulating screen. Enjoy.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back