Notice TP 52'ers 2018 Challenge. Discussion thread Week 52 see the spoiler #2351

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fab idea @Cobra - works for me :banana::geek::woot:

As others have said Chris...
Thanks for keeping us on the straight and narrow this year, for fixing the occasional donuts and getting us out there shooting.

Have a great New Year :)
Roll on the 2019-52

As others have said Chris...
Thanks for keeping us on the straight and narrow this year, for fixing the occasional donuts and getting us out there shooting.

Have a great New Year :)
Roll on the 2019-52
Cheers Tim, the same to you, and thanks for stepping up to do the spread sheet for 2019 (y)

Morning all, quite a long time, no speak....

So I enthusiatically tried to crack on with the challenge and failed miserably after the 11th week. Whether I struggled with the theme, or I just struggled in general with photography, I do not know, but i've been out doing a bit and hopefully for the 2019 challenge, i'll be back with a vengeance, and also contribute elsewhere on the forum too.

So, I was wondering just how many of you have stuck it right to this last week and have completed (or just about to) the challenge?

So I enthusiatically tried to crack on with the challenge and failed miserably after the 11th week. Whether I struggled with the theme, or I just struggled in general with photography, I do not know, but i've been out doing a bit and hopefully for the 2019 challenge, i'll be back with a vengeance, and also contribute elsewhere on the forum too.

So, I was wondering just how many of you have stuck it right to this last week and have completed (or just about to) the challenge?

It looks like ten or eleven going by the spreadsheet, if as Cobra says a couple have left very recently, then I cannot see who that is.:)

Spreadsheet here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HVWyovI-PbcTc5cosKq1aKpuXyW3rLWd9nQ19jmTf-U/edit#gid=0

Last edited:

2nd year on the trot and finished, looking forward to my 3rd on the trot :)

Sorry I was assuming from your post 2345 that whoever left did so very recently, if not then are I really am at a complete loss to whom I offended.:runaway:

Nice to see you here, Ian @IanD yes been a while and I'm still here just about to complete my 5th 52's and will be doing the 6th next year.

Would be good to see you in next year too and looking forward to it.

Thanks folks - nice to see that some of you stuck with it. I must try harder this time round

I'll add myself now to the 2019 sign-up thread

if as Cobra says a couple have left very recently, then I cannot see who that is.:)
I actually said
but a few of your posts and comments the latter half of this year, have made a few people leave
and some of the regulars not rejoin..

My first year - and hit every week with a new shot - apart from the final one obviously.

Good luck for 2019!

Thanks @Cobra for everything through the 52 this year! A belated happy christmas to everyone, I returned from gran canaria with a chest infection! So apologies again for not managing to pop by everyones threads.

I didn't take my laptop with me, so working through the 1000 odd pictures I took. Really liking this weeks theme to end on! I should have a party theme image and I'm pretty sure I know what will be used for showcase.

Now to decide if I'm going to go into my 9th year of the project!

Now to decide if I'm going to go into my 9th year of the project!
It's only right that you do.
Your space on the 2019 spreadsheet has already been allocated to you ;)
But please do confirm one way or another on the signup thread :)

By the way, did you get
Oval / Straight / Unattractive
completed, as I've not got them ticked off on the spreadsheet (and whilst I am infallible, I might have missed them ;) )

Well my day is just getting better, one of the members here posted some wrist straps Free of charge to me for my X100F and now a friend has asked if I would be their wedding photographer on their big day.. WOW!!! what a day, they have loved looking at my vocalist images and people on my Flickr and love them so much so that my mate who will be the bride has asked me to take the wedding photos :eek::)

Well my day is just getting better, one of the members here posted some wrist straps Free of charge to me for my X100F and now a friend has asked if I would be their wedding photographer on their big day.. WOW!!! what a day, they have loved looking at my vocalist images and people on my Flickr and love them so much so that my mate who will be the bride has asked me to take the wedding photos :eek::)
Nice one Dave (y)

Thanks Chris, just put up a post asking for tips advice and thank god it`s two years off too. So will need a lot of practice.
I'l just say, I've done two in about the last 5 years, that was enough for me ;)

OK so had a bit of spare time today and after coming back on I couldn't resist finishing. Now I know this is not the way the challenge is supposed to work but I don't really care :exit::naughty::LOL:
All the images were taken this year and most towards the end of the year. I won't post them in the 'post your images' thread, except for the showcase one, as I don't really want to p*** people off. For those of you that have to look,I thank you and hope you enjoy. Click a like if you want to, but please don't comment unless you really feel the need :D

I'm done, I wish you all the Karma you deserve.;)

It's only right that you do.
Your space on the 2019 spreadsheet has already been allocated to you ;)
But please do confirm one way or another on the signup thread :)

By the way, did you get
Oval / Straight / Unattractive
completed, as I've not got them ticked off on the spreadsheet (and whilst I am infallible, I might have missed them ;) )

o_O Looks like I'm committed then :D

Yes I'm pretty sure those other themes were done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back