Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

Just about got mine in 'on time' for week 9 will catch up on comments soon.

A free week that should be ea......... no not going to say!!!

Ooooh a freebie! And there’s a nice Steam Gala on this weekend :banana::banana::banana:

Right guys this weeks theme as a few of you have realised already is a "Free week"

Just to recap. "Free week"
1) Post what you want. Any subject you like.
or
2) post nothing, have a week off if you want.
or
3) use it to catch up, if you have fallen behind.
4) Yes, if you post something "random" and use the technique it counts.

Jazz Jazz and more Jazz, great theme too Sir.

Jazz Jazz and more Jazz, great theme too Sir.
I forgot to mention that each "free week" I get to exclude a participant of my choice, and it just so happens, you are the lucky one this time (y)
Your theme is Tiger gob shot

:p

Last edited:
This is probably just me but I initially thought 'Great! a free week - I can do what I like' but the more I think about it, the more I think 'What the hell am I going to do?'.

Anyone else or is it just me :help:

This is probably just me but I initially thought 'Great! a free week - I can do what I like' but the more I think about it, the more I think 'What the hell am I going to do?'.

I`m the same way as if I don`t do a jazz shot then it will be fun to think of something.

That's gotta be worth a -Donut.png-Donut.png surely?

:D

No not just you Lee. I did exactly the same thing :LOL:

That's the problem with having choices, you end up not being able to decide :thinking:

but the more I think about it, the more I think 'What the hell am I going to do?'.

No not just you Lee. I did exactly the same thing :LOL:
That's the problem with having choices, you end up not being able to decide :thinking:

If you are truly stuck guys pick one from here.
https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/t...k-10-free-week-your-choice-of-subject.688196/

But that's not t say of course "your choice" won't come up again ;)

I have to apologise for my lack of comments the past couple of weeks. Work and life getting in the way but I’ll endeavour to try harder next week. Some fantastic shots on the thread, look forward to seeing more.

Sooooo - as I mentioned earlier it’s Spring Steam Gala day on the East Lancs Railway. So I drive from home to Rawtenstall - open the car boot. No camera bag! Quick phone call to the missus with heart rate at max. Yes, my camera bag is safe and sound on the sofa. Doh! So that’s me using my iPhone all day. SOOC won’t be a problem haha! :facepalm:

well I have just caught up on last weeks pic and took one this morning for free and SOOC :D
tomorrows mission is to catch up on my comments.
I will warn though next Thursday Is my 40th and the Mrs Bday a few days after so we are off to the lake district for 10 days so i will possibly fall behind on commenting again :(

Since they have decided to name the latest storm after me....(I do so hate this ridiculous concept of naming storms....more so now though!)....I feel I should apologize in advance for any disruption caused by my dangerous, damaging wind!
It's been well known in my household, that the discomfort caused by my potent gusts can often be intolerable, so I can only imagine how uncomfortable it will be for the entire nation!!

I have vigorously campaigned the Met Office to urge them to change the name....I suggested perhaps the name of a wild animal....a slithery, reptile predator maybe....but no, it's 'Storm Gareth'!

Does anyone have any 'Deflatine' ?!
:LOL:

Since they have decided to name the latest storm after me....(I do so hate this ridiculous concept of naming storms....more so now though!)....I feel I should apologize in advance for any disruption caused by my dangerous, damaging wind!
It's been well known in my household, that the discomfort caused by my potent gusts can often be intolerable, so I can only imagine how uncomfortable it will be for the entire nation!!

I have vigorously campaigned the Met Office to urge them to change the name....I suggested perhaps the name of a wild animal....a slithery, reptile predator maybe....but no, it's 'Storm Gareth'!

Does anyone have any 'Deflatine' ?!

I had a curry last night :D:D

Well ( Storm ) Gareth is hitting us hard today, blowing a full on gale out today.

Sorry about that!
I've been debating whether or not I should go out and venture into storm me.
But having looked out the back door and seen that I've blown my wheelie bin over, I've decided not to.

I am very windy!

Sorry about that!
I've been debating whether or not I should go out and venture into storm me.
But having looked out the back door and seen that I've blown my wheelie bin over, I've decided not to.

I am very windy!

I think you should not be allowed to have a curry for a while :mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning::mooning:

Fortunately we had the wind yesterday - don't know if you ventured north then @GarethB for a wee day out, but today is a lot quieter and less wet. Yesterday was very wet and stormy.

I decided to go out into storm me after all....went into Yarmouth to get some wave action shots.
It wasn't hugely successful....I was blowing off all over the place! Wow!....I'm a right git!!:giggle:

Fortunately we had the wind yesterday - don't know if you ventured north then @GarethB for a wee day out, but today is a lot quieter and less wet. Yesterday was very wet and stormy.

The weather people say that I am a thousand miles wide....rather insulting if you ask me....how could they know I have a penchant for chocolate biscuits?!....the cheek of them!!:LOL:
Nevertheless, it appears that, while I haven't ventured North, my gusty effects may well be felt for many hundreds of miles.
So may I offer my apology Joan....I do hope I didn't cause any disruption!

I decided to go out into storm me after all....went into Yarmouth to get some wave action shots.
It wasn't hugely successful....I was blowing off all over the place! Wow!....I'm a right git!!:giggle:

The weather people say that I am a thousand miles wide....rather fantastic if you ask me....how could they know I have a penchant for chocolate biscuits?!....the cheek of them!!:LOL:
Nevertheless, it appears that, while I haven't ventured North, my gusty effects may well be felt for many hundreds of miles.
So may I offer my apology Joan....I do hope I didn't cause any disruption!

Very nice :D

Back