Notice TP 52'ers challenge for 2019 Discussion thread Week 52 Out takes

New technique tomorrow?? Should make life a bit more interesting!
The draw will be made in Feb but as its March on Friday and most people won't be shooting until March, I guess that a new one is in order ;)

Just managed to get my Object image sorted and uploaded just need to catch up on comments now.

I was expecting one more week of the current technique, I suspect others were too.
I don't mind either way, just let me know folks, post in the thread, before about noon Thursday ...

Dominic has got his B&W in, so I don't think it matters if we change a week earlier.
In that case, if they are "all in" then its a new one tomorrow (y)

March & April technique, SooC
at least one image should be Straight out of Camera ( no processing )

Edit I should have added, obviously resizing is allowed (y)

As for the theme this week..
Its looks like the weather is now set to change
I just hope that it isn't too Wet for too long ;)

Last edited:
Straight out of camera, so set camera to Jpeg.
Might just use my phone for that one.

March & April technique, SooC
at least one image should be Straight out of Camera ( no processing )

As for the theme this week..
Its looks like the weather is now set to change
I just hope that it isn't too Wet for too long ;)

Wet lol just started chucking it down here.

Looking forward to a weekend of rain now :D

Not sure how I'm going to get a SooC shot on film though, perhaps a basic scan and limit it to minimal adjustments to get an image?

perhaps a basic scan and limit it to minimal adjustments to get an image?
I think that you could be excused doing that (y)
Failing that a picture of a "wet negative?" :D

Normally WET in Scotland wouldn't be a problem but we have had the driest February in years. Hoping that is going to change in the next 7 days!

Just posted my last picture from my new monitor before packing it up to return it. (Faulty benq sw271) so going to post the next without using a PC, will be good to stick to producing the image straight out of camera. Now got the challenge of trying to find a new monitor [emoji37]

Normally WET in Scotland wouldn't be a problem but we have had the driest February in years. Hoping that is going to change in the next 7 days!
I found it often windy too, have to check the list to see if that's a theme coming up.

I thought themes from the last 2/3 years are kept out of the bag!
Err yeah normally, still with so many new guys signing up, I guess it doesn't matter :)

Normally WET in Scotland wouldn't be a problem but we have had the driest February in years.
But its not only the weather that is "wet" ;)

Eeeeek ....I knew I shouldn't have trusted BT ...Broadband connection promised today .... phonecall at 10am ...it might be two more weeks :runaway:compensation promised, we shall see!

Still have very little internet with just my O2 hotspot so comments have been non existent, I've loaded loads more data and charged BT for it so with a bit of luck I can try to get some comments in over the next few days.

Eeeeek ....I knew I shouldn't have trusted BT ...Broadband connection promised today .... phonecall at 10am ...it might be two more weeks :runaway:compensation promised, we shall see!

Still have very little internet with just my O2 hotspot so comments have been non existent, I've loaded loads more data and charged BT for it so with a bit of luck I can try to get some comments in over the next few days.

Likewise, I'm sorry to hear your BT woes....I myself have had a frustrating week or two of phone calls and engineer visits.
I hope and indeed expect that it will be sorted for you very soon Susie.
After some faffing, mine is now running fine, although I'm not getting the predicted/advertised speeds yet....I'm not sure whether to kick off about it....if they start messing with the buttons and switches at their end, the whole thing might grind to a halt!!
Fingers crossed for you Susie!(y)

Last edited:
Looks like there might be a few more going on the WOS in a few weeks.

although I'm not getting the predicted/advertised speeds yet....
There is a difference though, between guaranteed minimum and predicted, your contact should say which is which.
However If it falls below the guaranteed minimum, within 3 ( I think it is) months you can get out of the contract with no penalties.
Thats also written into your contract..

You may also find that over the next few days they will ramp it up, until it falls over. And then they'll back it off a bit.

Just got last weeks image completed. No time to spare this last week. Will catch up with commenting over the weekend at some point. Now to think of this weeks subject matter

Err yeah normally, still with so many new guys signing up, I guess it doesn't matter :)

But its not only the weather that is "wet" ;)

First thought was to put a cat under the shower but I don't think even the best shutter speed in the world would manage to get that photo! So I am relying on rain for Plan B but the forecast is pretty dry for the next week. . Will have to think of a Plan C possibly!

First thought was to put a cat under the shower
That sounds like fun (y) I'll even work in a theme so you can show off your lacerations :D

but the forecast is pretty dry for the next week.
Going on your user name I assume you are North of the border?
It always rains North of the border :D

First thought was to put a cat under the shower but I don't think even the best shutter speed in the world would manage to get that photo! So I am relying on rain for Plan B but the forecast is pretty dry for the next week. . Will have to think of a Plan C possibly!

Sunday is Rain all day :)

Back