Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

Premium As Standard
- Prices from only £5.90 including VAT
- Laminated for a water-resistant scratch-proof finish
- 20mm and 38mm frame options, choice of bespoke sizes
- 24 hour turnaround on orders and next-day courier delivery...
- White label shipping on all orders to send directly to your client
- 10% Discount on orders for Talk Photography Forum members using code TP10

Order today: http://tradecanvasprint.co.uk

Trade Canvas Print-084 EDIT TPF image.jpg

Thanks Ben

Got to say I was impressed with a recent order. Within 2 hours of ordering I was getting a dispatched message, parcelfarce updates and it came next day - today. Photo taken on Monday, on my wall today, and the bigest delay in that was me :D
38mm canvas, 5 foot by 12" panoramic, quality is good, reproduction/image quality is very good. Great service thanks

Got to say I was impressed with a recent order. Within 2 hours of ordering I was getting a dispatched message, parcelfarce updates and it came next day - today. Photo taken on Monday, on my wall today, and the bigest delay in that was me :D
38mm canvas, 5 foot by 12" panoramic, quality is good, reproduction/image quality is very good. Great service thanks

Out of curiosity, what size was your image to produce a canvas that size?

Out of curiosity, what size was your image to produce a canvas that size?

You'd be surprised how well a large canvas holds an image, must be the texture. I have a very large canvas in my hall taken when I had a canon 300D, 6m pixel cmos. That was cropped to a landscape and is a 43 x 18" canvas, still looking good 9 years on.
95210503.jpg

You'd be surprised how well a large canvas holds an image, must be the texture. I have a very large canvas in my hall taken when I had a canon 300D, 6m pixel cmos. That was cropped to a landscape and is a 43 x 18" canvas, still looking good 9 years on.

I dunno, it's cropped quite heavily and is currently showing as 5933 x 1324 in Lightroom.

Rannoch Moor
by Ian Williams, on Flickr

I like it, quite subtle colours though, I think it would have to hang on a dark coloured wall? Pretty sure that'll print fine. The original of the gower beach above was 3072 x 2048 before cropping, that went onto a 42" wide canvas ok.

I did once win a photo comp with my 300D and the image was displayed on a 7 story high video advertising hording ;)

I guess giv it a go, depending on size they aren't that much money printed large

I like it, quite subtle colours though, I think it would have to hang on a dark coloured wall? Pretty sure that'll print fine. The original of the gower beach above was 3072 x 2048 before cropping, that went onto a 42" wide canvas ok.

I did once win a photo comp with my 300D and the image was displayed on a 7 story high video advertising hording ;)

I guess giv it a go, depending on size they aren't that much money printed large

Thanks for that. You're right re: the colours and my initial thought was to go the print / frame route, but this would be far less forgiving in terms of photo quality if printed large (not to mention it'd cost far more).

I think with the right medium though it'll look stunning, perhaps an acrylic? expensive but may pop those colours and depth?

I've experimented with all sorts of papers, and finishes from labs. It can really make a difference to the final result.

Last edited:
Hi Harry,

Sorry for the delayed reply.... we've had a busy few days and haven't been on here. I'd say the picture will print fine on a canvas that size and will keep the quality/colour etc. We can colour correct if asked but do not do this unless asked too.

Hope this helps,

Thanks Ben

Received another couple of canvases from Trade Canvas Print last week and as always they were just perfect. Also ordered a couple of prints on Matt texture and blown away by how damm good they were.
Ordered on a weekend and relieved them the following Tuesday....brilliant service.

Awesome speedy service guy's. ...many thanks

My first purchase with Trade Canvas Print and really pleased.

Very happy at both the quality and the fast delivery time, many thanks!

Mind you, wish I had read this thread first, would have seen the discount code:oops: :$

Last edited:
First purchase ordered on Saturday, arrived Tuesday! Combined a tester with my mums birthday present. She's thrilled and I love everything about the canvas! Will definitely order more! ImageUploadedByTalk Photography Forums1467231242.629249.jpg

I must sort a quote out Ben soon - client wants something quite different than the norm, a collage of 9 images ie. a mix of 9 canvases of different sizes, sounds a little ott really. I need to look at it but flat out busy, maybe the weekend.

Last edited:
Well I have to say that I am so grateful to those here who recommended Trade Canvas Print. I have had a few canvas prints now but yesterday I put in an order for 4 prints - 3 x B&W and a 500x500mm painting that my wife had just completed.

Boat_zpskuu3euof.jpg

She was intending to give the painting away but liked it (unusual for her) and so I suggested that I photograph it and get it printed on canvas and keep the duplicate. I have no special photographic lighting gear and so just tried my best with natural light.

I placed the order at about 15.00 yesterday and by 13.00 today the DPD man delivered it (and the three B&Ws) - how about that for service:) But the quality is just lovely and she is so pleased with the print. Well done TCP - superb service and lovely quality

Very tempted to order some from you, after seeing these. Without registering an account, could you tell me a price on 20 x 30" and if you do any bigger? (I.e 30 x 40") in normal, or matt finish please?

Pm me if it's easier for you

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your interest in our canvas products, we do a 20mm and 38mm depth canvas frame, I'm guessing you'd like the 20mm? These are best for good quality at a good price. We can do any size canvas from 8" x 8" for £5.90 inc vat up to 60" x 36". So yes we can go much larger than 30" x 20". Our website can cope with bespoke sizes through our preview or pricing pages and give you an instant price. For a 30" x 20" this would cost £30.35 including your Talk Photography discount code (TP10).

Hope this helps, your welcome to get in touch via email ben@tradecanvasprint.co.uk or visit our site www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk/quote

Received my order this morning and must say the boys offer an excellent service. Quality is top notch and I think it's about time I decorate my office with a few personal ones too, so will certainly be in touch very soon.

Wrap would also look fine but be mindful you'll loose some of your image around the sides. Use our website 'preview' software for a realtime proof of how the canvas will look with your choice of edge type. www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk as for 60" wide I'd say it would be fine but for an accurate answer I'd need to check at work with our software. Send the file to ben@tradecanvasprint.co.uk and I can check it Tuesday when we're back in work after the Bank Holiday weekend.

Hope this helps.

IMG_4713.JPG

CHRISTMAS ORDER CUT-OFF 2016

Please ensure you order by 23:59 on Sunday 18th December 2016 to receive your products in time for Christmas. Any orders placed after this time will be processed upon our return to the studio on Thursday 5th January 2017.

Our couriers offer a next-day service (Monday to Friday) with full tracking details sent to the email address and mobile number entered during checkout. Trade Canvas Print cannot be held liable for missed delivery attempts. Please note that some delivery locations and canvas sizes require a 48hr shipping service. For more information please visit our
Shipping Information page.

Studio Opening Times:
Phone lines open 10:00am-2:00pm on Wednesday 21st Dec 2016
Studio closed Thursday 22nd Dec 2016 to Wednesday 4th Jan 2017

To view our blog post please click here.

- Thanks, Glen.
Trade Canvas Print

Hi, looking to place my first order for canvas prints later this week, and judging by the feedback on here you seem to know what you're going :)

Is there anything I need to be particularly aware of when printing on canvas? do I edit darker/lighter etc when compared to printing on paper? Can you correct image files at printing stage (ie lighten/darken overall image?)

thanks

Colin

Back