Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

Been decorating my living room and finally getting the canvases up. Very pleased with the results (y)

319070_518123128212824_1074802527_n.jpg

980_518122828212854_2092381437_n.jpg

Hi All,

Thanks for the great feedback.... the photo's of the canvases look great!

Just a quick reminder to you all about our COMPETITION!! All the details are below:

Come join in......

We've decided we're going to do a little competition (Just for TPF members!!).... it'll be for 2 people to win a free 30" x 20" canvas. All we're asking is that you Like us on facebook.

www.facebook.com/tradecanvas

List your name in this thread and we'll enter all the TPF members into the draw..... the only thing to mention is the competition will be drawn once we reach 400 likes.... and on November 24/25 th.....but we must reach 400 likes or more for this to go a head (This is when Facebook unlocks some neat page features that we'd like to use) so you help us by liking the page and we'll enter you into the draw for the free canvases.

If you already like us on FB just add your name to the thread and you'll also be entered.

Thanks Ben

Liked your page a couple of days ago and have just placed my first order.
2 off 24x16 canvasses.
Cant wait to see them.
Thanks Guys.
Dean

Brilliant customer service again from Dan, within 10 mins of me uploading my image he was on the phone to confirm a few details of what i wanted :clap:.
Really happy again with the quality and will be coming back for a few more soon.

Brilliant customer service again from Dan, within 10 mins of me uploading my image he was on the phone to confirm a few details of what i wanted :clap:.
Really happy again with the quality and will be coming back for a few more soon.

Thanks to Neil for some great feedback..... glad you were pleased with your order.

Also thanks to everyone for all the FB 'LIKES' we have reached our goal of 400 so the draws will go ahead tomorrow for sure. If you haven't entered our competition yet see all the details below.

Come join in...... ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TO ENTER!!

We've decided we're going to do a little competition (Just for TPF members!!).... it'll be for 2 people to win a free 30" x 20" canvas. All we're asking is that you Like us on facebook.

List your name in this thread and we'll enter all the TPF members into the draw..... the only thing to mention is the competition will be drawn once we reach 400 likes.... and on November 24/25 th.....but we must reach 400 likes or more for this to go a head (This is when Facebook unlocks some neat page features that we'd like to use) so you help us by liking the page and we'll enter you into the draw for the free canvases.

If you already like us on FB just add your name to the thread and you'll also be entered.

Thanks Ben

Hi All,

Our competition ends at 4 pm today..... so enter before then to secure yourself a place in the draw. The draw will take place between 5 and 7 pm with the results being posted on here by 8 pm. We will message the winners on here to arrange there prizes.

All details of the competition our below.

Come join in...... Closing at 4pm TODAY SO NOT LONG LEFT TO ENTER!!

List your name in this thread and we'll enter all the TPF members into the draw..... the only thing to mention is the competition will be drawn once we reach 400 likes.... and on November 25 th.....but we must reach 400 likes or more for this to go a head (This is when Facebook unlocks some neat page features that we'd like to use) so you help us by liking the page and we'll enter you into the draw for the free canvases.

Thanks Ben

Last edited:
I can't wait to get the right image to put onto one of your canvases, the results and feedback are amazing, i know i will have to fight the Mrs to take her late fathers stock shop canvas down but i'm sure i will win once she sees yours :)
Atb
Cliff

Ok so we have drawn the winners...... ( my son and I ) here are some photo's -

Copying everyones name down......
photo.jpg

Everyones name in the dish
photo-1.jpg

And the draw!
photo-5.jpg

And the winner is....... CHRIS IFE
photo-2.jpg

And the next winner is....... MATTHEW WILLIAM HANCOX
photo-4.jpg

Well done both and again a huge thanks for all the TPF members that have taken part and supported us.

Remember you can all have 10% off your orders with us by using discount code TPF10 at checkout.

We will contact the winners by direct message tomorrow to sort the prices out.

Thanks again all, Ben

Well done you two, nice to see you get something back from all you put in here Matt (y)
Atb
Cliff

Well done you two, nice to see you get something back from all you put in here Matt (y)
Atb
Cliff

Thanks Cliff :D I'm really grateful and now looking at what image to have (y) though the biggest reward I get from TP is being able to help others where I can (y)

Tradecanvasprint said:
Ok so we have drawn the winners...... ( my son and I ) here are some photo's -

Copying everyones name down......

Everyones name in the dish

And the draw!

And the winner is....... CHRIS IFE

And the next winner is....... MATTHEW WILLIAM HANCOX

Well done both and again a huge thanks for all the TPF members that have taken part and supported us.

Remember you can all have 10% off your orders with us by using discount code TPF10 at checkout.

We will contact the winners by direct message tomorrow to sort the prices out.

Thanks again all, Ben

Thanks Ben, much appreciated, now all I've got to do is chose a suitable picture this might take a while

I emailed my order of 2x 24"x16" canvasses on Friday night and received them on Tuesday morning. Very, very pleased with the quality and service. Top job guys.
Thankyou very much.
Dean.

recieved my order this morning, only put it in the other night!

Great service and great product, looks absolutly great.

Excellent service again, I had a problem while ordering this evening at 21:40, so I sent Ben an email; only to have a response 12mins later which enabled me to complete the order.

Thanks Ben once again for the superb 20x16" canvas wrap, you blow me away with the speed of service, it is second to none. Each and every order has been spot on, very rare compared to my last canvas supplier.

I uploaded an image yesterday at 9.20am but there was a glitch on the website, so fired a message of to TCP, email from Ben at 9.30am stating not received but would action the order as I had attached the file. I received an email at 9.50am stating in production and final email at 11.45am ready for despatch. You would think with fast turnaround quality must really suffer, but I can fault the product as well as the packaging. In four years of dealing with a range of trade suppliers you really do go the extra mile for your clients.

If anyone is in doubt give them a go, you will not be disappointed.

Well done Ben & all at TCP, Merry Christmas and enjoy a well earned rest shortly.

Customer service was excellent again Ben and i'm more than happy with the quality of the two canvases. :clap: (y)

Hi All, Just a quick update on out Christmas cut off. Any orders placed from now on will be sent out upon our return to work after the New Years. We have bought the cut off forward slightly due to extremely high order levels. We would rather be 100% sure we can get all our orders out than keep open and not make the deadlines. Any orders already placed will be shipped Wednesday and Thursday and you will receive your email with day of arrival and tracking details as normal, to keep you in the know.

We wish all our fellow TPF members a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks for your continued support and we look forward to working with you all next year!

Thanks Ben and the TCP Team.

received my first canvas from you today and very happy,
my client is coming to collect this evening and im sure they will be as chuffed with it as i am.

looks like i have a new supplier for canvas prints

Got my 1st order today. Ben was really helpful over the phone and did some proofs within a couple of hours-great service under normal circumstances let alone during the Christmas rush. Same goes for the 2 day turnaround-this would be good at any time of the year, but seems they can be even quicker!

Quality is fantastic too, ill definitely be ordering again. Thanks Ben!

Hi All,

Happy New Year to you all..... Thanks again for everyones support on TPF and thanks for the recent great feedback. Just a heads up on orders that have been placed over xmas and new years. Once we reopen on Monday, Jan 7th I reckon we'll be on a 2 DAY TURN ROUND FOR THE FIRST WEEK while we shift the back log....... then normal service will resume. As always during the first week if we can turn work round on our normal 24 hour service we will. Contact us first if you need an ETA on orders placed or if your placing orders. Via email would be best as no ones in the studio to answer phones until Monday 7th Jan.

Thanks Ben

Having finally reached a level where I feel happy having one of my portraits of my daughter on display I'll be placing an order in the next couple of days once we've decided on which to have. The 10 percent off for TP members is a really nice deal, for which thanks Ben.

One small thing, when I went to your website and looked at the About Us section, I spotted 'We our the only UK canvas printing company to offer a lifetime guarantee on all our canvases.' which should of course be 'We are....' As a former online content editor, things like this jump out at me. Sad pedant that I am. :)

Looking forward to placing the order and receipt in due course. It's nice to read such glowing praise of a company and not have any concerns when using one for the first time.

do you only supply to pro photographers or can anybody order from you
thanks

Hi All,

Just a very quick message...... Our internet site went down last night and is still off this morning. I have my web team working on getting it back up and running and this should be sorted within the hour.... (Fingers crossed) Thanks to the TPF members who called to let us know we had a site issue.

Thanks Ben

Back