Trade Canvas Print - Our community, photos, offers & more

I agree with everything southernjessie has written. I've had B&W and colour canvases from TCP in all sorts of sizes up to 60" wide. They've always blown me away. First class company.

Ben isn't a credit to the company, he IS the company ;) In the sense that he's the owner. So everything about TCP is down right AWESOME!

Well, I received my first order last week. Forgot that there is a discount in place for TP - Doh!!! Aside from that though, very impressed. Easy to use ordering system and turnaround time was brilliant.

Best of all was the quality. I am a fussy so and so, and I was VERY impressed, so will now not be looking elsewhere!

Well, I received my first order last week. Forgot that there is a discount in place for TP - Doh!!! Aside from that though, very impressed. Easy to use ordering system and turnaround time was brilliant.

Best of all was the quality. I am a fussy so and so, and I was VERY impressed, so will now not be looking elsewhere!

Told you they were quality months and months ago! Glad you agree.

Hi, do you do panoramic prints? If so, please forward me size options and prices. Also, how much would you charge for delivery?

Hi Tradecanvasprint, do you have a cut off time for printing before Christmas yet?

Hi Holly,

We are currently in the process of confirming the Christmas printing cut off times, it's looking like the cut off will be Monday the 16th with orders then being shipped printed and shipped on Tuesday and Wednesday, this will guarantee Christmas Delivery and we could always ship Thursday if needed. Last year we we're swamped with last minute orders and some of which didn't arrive until Christmas eve due to courier back logs, which was not ideal at all..... so this year we'll learn from this and avoid the hassle and stress for our clients.

Hope this helps Thanks Ben

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder to all Talk Photography forum members, with Christmas fast approaching remember you can get 10% Discount on every order with is using the discount code TPF10 at checkout : )

Last order Date will be December 16th.

Thanks Ben

Just thought I would chime in with some more praise for Ben and his team. This is the first time I have ever had a photo printed (I opted for a 20x30 canvas) and Ben's service and advice/guidance has been absolutely outstanding. I shall definitely be using TCP again in the future :)

Apologies for the poor phone snap

Just had my first canvas from TCP, excellent quality and delivered faster than I expected. Highly recomended firm, fairly local too!

Hi All,

Last full day for ordering online, likely that at some point during tomorrow morning that the we'll enforce the cut off. Order volume is extremely high however we will look to ship everything by Wednesday and Thursday at the very latest.

Thanks for everyone's continued support throughout the year, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to to all.

From, Ben, Michelle, Paul, Glen,Del and Tim.

Last edited:
Hi all,

We are now closed until January 6th.

We look forward to hearing from you in Jan.... When we will have a New Years offer to kick the year off with a bang.... So watch this space : )

Thanks for everyone's continued support throughout the year, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to to all.

Hi all,

We are now closed until January 6th.

We look forward to hearing from you in Jan.... When we will have a New Years offer to kick the year off with a bang.... So watch this space : )

I've just received my first canvas from you today after using ebay specials for the last year. I'm really impressed with the quality and would like to order two more today to display in my studio. Before I order I would like to know what this special offer is that you speak of, as I didn't receive any special offer on the one I just bought :)

Hi all & Joel,

As of this Saturday 11th Jan we will be increasing our TPF forum discount to 15% for one week only. So from Saturday enter code TPFJAN15 for a 15% discount. A nice bit of extra discount for the new year.

Thanks Ben

15% code doesn't seem to be working for me ?

Thanks Ben all working now . I Have just ordered my first canvas from yourselves as a trial run .
John .

Hi John,

Glad it's fine for you now and you've ordered. Just to let yourself and other forum members know that all forum orders are now despatched and should arrive tomorrow. (As long as no mishaps from the couriers)

Thanks

I was surprised to receive a tracking email so quickly , very impressive as I only placed the order last night. A bit quicker than expected ,so doesn't look like I'll be around for it . I'm sure that arranging a redeliver should be easy enough though .

Thanks Ben , looking on the tracker its down as been mis routed today . So looks like it maybe tomorrow now , I'll just keep an eye on it and see if there are any updates later today .

We managed to receive the canvas today , and all I can say is wow . It arrived really well wrapped in bubble wrap in a good quality box . I decided on a 28x20 and this is a great size . The canvas is really well produced and finished , with the colours spot on to what was expected . Most of all my better half loves it . If anyone is looking for a canvas I'd definitely recommend giving these guys a shot :D

hi, tried to register on the site today with two different emails but have not received an auto-response account confirm email for either? can you please help....

hi, tried to register on the site today with two different emails but have not received an auto-response account confirm email for either? can you please help....

Hi Ian, Will look into this for you but am unaware of any problem. The good news is that you actually do not need to receive the confirmation email from us to log back in. The email is a simple welcome email, so if you go back onto our site www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk and enter your login details you should have no problem. Also just to mention, you'll have a far faster reply by emailing or calling us as we don't always have time to check the forum on a daily basis.

Thanks Ben

Hi guys. Im new to the forum.

Been searching a decent canvas printer and came across this thread. By the sounds of it you guys seem really impressed with the quality of these canvases.

The question I have is which trade canvas print is it as there are two websites.

There appears to be the one that ben uses on this page www.tradecanvasprint.co.uk and also https://www.tradecanvasprints.com

I signed up the first one but unable to order over the webpage, all drop down menus aren't active. Trouble is I can't seem to find anywhere that says the website address has changed or anything.

I have sent an email, but thought would post here too :)

I would just like to thank Ben for my wonderful canvas,i was blown away when i opened the parcel.Ordered late on Sunday and it arrived first thing tuesday.

I will definately be using you again possibly prints next time.Oh and just to say my canvas was in B&W and 24"x18".

Thanks again Ben
Ian

I would just like to thank Ben for my wonderful canvas,i was blown away when i opened the parcel.Ordered late on Sunday and it arrived first thing tuesday.

I will definately be using you again possibly prints next time.Oh and just to say my canvas was in B&W and 24"x18".

Thanks again Ben
Ian

Morning Ian,

Thanks for the wonderful feedback and we pleased your happy with your canvas.

ALSO AN IMPORTANT NOTICE - DUE TO THE RECENT STORMS OUR PHONES ARE DOWN UNTIL ROUGHLY 10 AM TOMORROW (FRIDAY 7TH FEB) SO EMAIL US IF YOU NEED TO GET IN TOUCH.

Thanks Ben

Back